Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dkodish Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2007, 09:06 AM
    Digital Camera Sony Finalization
    At the end of finalizing my disc in the Sony Handycam Camera I received a disc error, all was working fine up until then. Camera is a few months old. Can I somehow retrieve the data off the disc? It won't let me unfinalize or read it from the computer. Help!
    qwertyman Posts: 109, Reputation: 15

Mar 12, 2007, 10:05 PM
    Have you tried something like this?
    PC INSPECTOR smart recovery

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Digital camera problem [ 4 Answers ]

The one I got for Christmas is acting up. I was testing it out just now taking photos in my room and when I pressed the zoom in button it started making a few quiet beeping noises and the lens that zooms out is stuck in its position. Whenever I try and press the power button it does the same...

Digital Camera Not Seen [ 3 Answers ]

Can anybody tell me why one computer has no problems downloading pics from a Kodak Digital EasyShare CX6330 camera, but another one will not see the camera. Adobe PhotoShop Album Starter Edition 3.0, and Microsoft Scanner and Camera Wizard, they both tell me that there is no camera, Roxio Capture...

Best Digital Camera for less than $500 [ 6 Answers ]

I am looking to purchase the best digital camera I can for less than $500. While I am especially taken by the features offered by the SONY MVC CD-350 (disc type) the sales people I have talked to seem to prefer the Fuji FinePix 55000 or the FinePix A310 which are both "stick type"?? Thanks. Ponton

Digital camera [ 3 Answers ]

I bought a goodmans g-shot 3003cc for xmas Have installed the drivers cd, there's a bit on iy which I ticked says "decode all supported fourccs(divx,dx50,mp4v) Have ticked this, when I plug the camera in , instructions say to open folder to veiw files using windows explorer , but this cannot...

View more questions Search