Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smuppetman Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Jul 31, 2012, 12:30 PM
    Dreams?
    Hey guys. Just wanted to ask for some advise here. You see last night I have had some dreams about my ex from 2 years ago.. aug. 3 was when we got together. It has been reoccurring.. the dreams are about old times we had together.. these have come out of no where! I thought I have moved on.. I love my current girlfriend been with her almost 2 years. These dreams have brung a lot of all the sudden emotion to me... Idk what this is.. but it has me depressed... is it because its getting close to the ex anniversary? Or what? God I'm confused and depressed. The thing is. I have never missed her sense we broke up, she tried to text and call but I ignored her. Being strong and moving on.. now this hits me out of no where. So I Txted her thinking if I gave myself proper closure it would help. I told her I was sorry and hoped he didn't hate me (pretty much spilled my thoughts out) and her reply was "I don't hate you the past is the past" then she didn't text back.

Advise please?

Jul 31, 2012, 12:31 PM
    Also. This brought no closure. Just made me to feel worse..

Jul 31, 2012, 01:29 PM
    Help please?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dreams [ 2 Answers ]

My friend had a dream that I was around a set of boys behaving bad can someone please tell me what it means

Dreams [ 3 Answers ]

I had a very weird dream not to long ago and it's very confusing.. well it me and another girl flirting, joking around, holding hands, and kissing. But the strangest part was it wasn't my wife it was some other girl that I have never met before.. So my main Question is am I hiding something that I...

Dreams [ 4 Answers ]

Many of you may not believe dreams have a meaning but I do so I'm going to ask this question. In my dream, there is this popular guy who goes to my school. I don't really think I like him because I vowed I wouldn't because every other girl in the school thinks he is hot or cute or something. But...

A boy dreams up plans to some machine also dreams he is flying [ 2 Answers ]

I saw a movie in the 90's that I can't remember the name of. All I can remember is some boy has these dreams where he sees plans for some sort of machine bit by bit and he is flying in the dreams.

Dreams ! [ 11 Answers ]

Do you guys believe that God can speak to you through dreams..

View more questions Search