Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pinky3883 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2007, 08:52 AM
    How to lose weight
    How can you lose 40 pounds in a month? Like how long do you excerise and what kind of food should I quit? I am 5'5" and I am 159 and I want to go down to about 100
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Mar 5, 2007, 08:56 AM
    Quit eating fatty food, carbs.

Walking is great exercise.

How tall are you?
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Mar 5, 2007, 09:02 AM
    Firstly you don't need to keep adding your answer to your initial question. Just add it in the quick answer box OK :)

Secondly 100 pounds that's too little for 5'5"
    Ideally you should go for 120 - 125 pounds.
    pinky3883 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2007, 09:07 AM
    Well I am only 16.
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Mar 5, 2007, 04:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by pinky3883
    How can you lose 40 pounds in a month? like how long do you excerise and what kind of food should i quit? i am 5'5" and i am 159 and i want to go down to about 100
    Absolutely, with a doubt, bet my life on it, CAN'T!! I have been advising nutritional guidance for over 15 years, there's no magic, secret to it, no magic pills or food combinations, swear to the almighty. A low fat percentage comes strictly from a healthy and steady weight loss of not more then 3 pounds per week. Slowly lowering fat results in a permanent weight control you can have for years, with the regain factor. If you lose weight fast, the result is pounds of weight loss but only a few ounces of true body fat burned. To lose weight you need to create a caloric deficit, if you are eating more calories then your expending you won't lose permanent weight no matter what foods or diets your on. You must cut out fast foods, high sugar, salt snacks, cookies, crackers, chips, sodas, fatty or processed foods,white flour products and replace them with full grain wheat products, like bread, pastas, rice, fruits and veggies. Low sodium. Low fat dairy products, like cheeses, 1-2% milk products, yogurts, frozen that have low sugar content instead of ice cream and candy. Watch serving portions/size--read nuritional labels, stick to what's good for your body!! Drink less presweetened items like drinks and sodas and drink lots of water. Aerobics, weight/resistance trainings, walking. Jogging, bikes all this if your moving your losing!! You have to work and it's hard to start, but the result is what pays off a lean, healthy... body, you'll be proud of and will last for years!! ;) ;)
    yellowmonkey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2011, 06:28 PM
    Go play soccer every day at 1 or 2 hours a day you will lose a lot since you are still young you can lose that pretty fast! When I was 13yrs old I was wearing seize 14 in women's clothes and at 14yrs olld I when to a seize 9 and I ate a lot of mcdo at that time if you can move a lot and not eat junk I think you could lose a lot!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to lose weight [ 8 Answers ]

I am 37 years old. My height is 5 ft 3 inches and I weigh approx 213 lbs. How long will it take to reach my ideal weight if I don't go overboard with dieting ? Also please tell me what is my ideal weight. I don't like to exercise. Also please tell me how many calories I should have daily in order...

I want to lose weight [ 13 Answers ]

:confused: hi I'm 26 years old and I have 1 baby now, when I was not pregnant I weight 123 lbs after I gave birth I wieght already 153 lbs, I've heard this okinawan tea that melt your fats with in 7 days, I don't know how true is this. I need your advice who ever try this okinawa tea. Thanks

Need some help to lose weight.. [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I want some tips to lose weight so please give me efftive tips because I tried many of them doing.. I did many execersie and also started gym but no good result please help me...

Trying To Lose Weight. [ 4 Answers ]

Yes Does Anyone Know Of A True, Honest Way To Lose Weight?:)

Lose weight [ 1 Answers ]

Hey wts the easiest way to lose weight and tone up please help wb soon xxx:confused:

View more questions Search