Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    natasha ball Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2012, 07:35 AM
    Abdominal pains in pregnancy
    I'm 14 weeks pregnant and I'm having sharp abdominal pains I need advice on what I should do thanks natasha ball
    natasha ball Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2012, 07:36 AM
    [QUOTE=natasha ball;3216953]I'm 14 weeks pregnant and I'm having sharp abdominal pains I need advice on what I should do thanks natasha ball[ can you help me please they hurt
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 31, 2012, 07:37 AM
    Contact your doctor or go to the nearest ER.
    cuteshoes337 Posts: 13, Reputation: -6

Jul 31, 2012, 10:47 PM
    Pain is never a good thing, if it hurts as badly as you say. At the worst it can be fatal, at the best it can be a minor inconvenience. Take it seriously if you are worried about the baby.

Never be afraid to call your doctor, for anything, especially during your pregnancy. It's better to make an extra trip to the doctor and be assured without a doubt that nothing is wrong than to make the mistake of not taking action.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Abdominal and lower back pains from uti [ 3 Answers ]

I went to the er because I was experiencing intense abdominal and back pains and they tested my pee and told me I have uti, it's been one day and I still have really bad abdominal and back pains , what should I do?

Very bad abdominal pains. Please help. [ 3 Answers ]

Ok well its been since July dealing with this problems I have no kidney stone no cyst everything looks normal doctors states, but every time I finish having intercourse with my husband I get these very bad pain on my lower abd... Do any body have any idea what could this be?

Severe abdominal pains normal in pregnancy? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 19 weeks pregnant. I've been having severe abdominal pains for the past 3 days. My Dr. Said there's no cause for an alarm since there's no bleeding, spotting or vagina discharge. Is this normal?

IBS? Strong Abdominal pains! [ 7 Answers ]

Hello. I will randomly get very strong pains in my lower abdomen. These pains come very sporadically. I will typically get them a few nights in a row then I will not get them for a couple months. The pain starts in my lower abdomen and the pain will intensify to my back. There have been times that...

View more questions Search