Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    busterite Posts: 156, Reputation: 30

Jul 31, 2012, 06:39 AM
    Feeling Down
    So it has been a pretty long time since I last posted on this forum. I am going through a little bit of a rough patch lately and just wanted some words of encouragement.

For the past 8 months I have been in love with a woman I work with. I was always very careful about how I showed my interest given I did not really want to cause any misunderstandings especially since we are in the same workplace. Throughout this period I have been getting mixed signals. At one point she would be very flirty and interested and the next totally unresponsive. Whenever I would try and convince myself there is no hope and I should let myself get on with it she would appear again from nowhere and take me back to square 1. Now I found out yesterday that she hooked up with another co-worker over the weekend. And to be honest I really do feel like sh*t. I know I have no right whatsoever but it has dropped my morale very much. This has been compounded by a bunch of work and family related things happening in my life right now and it has really left me at a bad place.

Thanks for reading this. Any words of encouragement would be appreciated.
    C0bra_M3nace Posts: 1,296, Reputation: 223
    Ultra Member

Jul 31, 2012, 07:30 AM
    Life always brings us down. I think it has a lot to do with the way we think and analyze. The way you look at different situations can really change the outlook you have on life. Kind of like the age old "Glass half full, instead of half empty."

You have to remember this is your story, life I mean. You choose how each day starts and ends. There are things you cannot change, but it's how you deal with them that continues to leave you in control.

As far as the girl you love hooking up with someone else, you're right about not having the right to get upset about it. That is an example of something you cannot change, it's hard to accept it, but it's only as hard as you let it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why Am I feeling Like This? [ 4 Answers ]

I want to know why I am feeling like this! I have been with my boyfriend for 5 years... we have a beautiful daughter together. I love him with all my heart and cannot picture myself ever leaving him and I wouldn't want to start over because it is hard to find a good man which he definitely is......

Am I the only one feeling like this? [ 0 Answers ]

Sorry about the generic title,but it pretty much describes my stress/anxiety to a tee.I'm a vet student,hopeful to graduate in June.Due to severe anxiety that led to depression I ended up taking a long time to finish university.Now I'm so close to graduating(only two more exams to take in June and...

My breast have been feeling heavy and sore lately, and I'm eating more and feeling si [ 1 Answers ]

My breast have been feeling heavy and sore lately, and I'm eating more and feeling sick at times. But my tubes are tied. Is it possible that I could still be pregnant and not know it?"

Sore feeling or swollen feeling in vaginal opening, white thick substance [ 3 Answers ]

For the past 2 days my vaginal opening has felt swollen and sore, and slightly itchy. Today some kind of fluid came out of it and got my pants wet, like I had spilled water on them, and I noticed when I went to the restroom, that there was a LOT of w thick like stuff all over my vagina lips, and...

View more questions Search