Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WKR2005 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2004, 12:07 PM
    Can someone help me?
    I want to type a letter on my computer so I can print it out & mail it via US mail. Can anyone tell me how to do this? Happy New Year & thank you.
    "Ken" [email protected]
    always_learning Posts: 54, Reputation: 2

Jan 1, 2005, 12:57 PM
    Help for you
    Hi Ken

I am happy to assist you if you do not get sufficient public help for your question.

I have sent you a private message. Please double click on Private Messages on top right of this screen.
    Wendy225 Posts: 240, Reputation: 4

Jan 17, 2005, 09:53 AM
    Type a letter help
    Based on the info you provided, I assume all you want to do is type the letter into a text program and then print it.

1st I will assume you have a printer installed on your system.

You should have a program called Wordpad and also notepad on your system, just open them up and begin to type, take some time to explore the options, like fonts, sizes, colors and such things, then type it out.

At the upper left corner of the programs, go to file and hit print, make sure you see your printer in the print options and print.

Also Microsoft word or any number of other programs are excellent addons and additions to purchase if you do a lot of typing and needing bigger and better programs and options.
    motochicdanielle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2006, 02:14 PM
    About two days ago I installed Yahoo messenger now when someone ims me I can't recive there I'm. It doesn't show up in my instant message box. Any ideas why?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search