Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Amazin2414 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2012, 09:02 PM
    Why am I itchy?
    I started taking amoxicillin on Wednesday night after a trip to the er with an ear infection. By Friday I started itching. It started with my back and stomach. Now I'm itching from my neck to my legs. I'm curious to know is the itching because of the amoxicillin or could it be something else. If it is because of the antibiotic, is there something I can do to stop the itching?

Check out some similar questions!

Itchy! [ 5 Answers ]

Lately I have been so itchy! It is mainly on my stomach, chest, back, and sides but it is really annoying I don't know if it is just the dry cold weather or what but I need some suggestions on how to make it stop! I do have exema but it mainly is on my hands...

Itchy down there [ 5 Answers ]

I have itchness and also my libia minora the one on the right is big and black . I sometimes get little pimple like bumbs that don't go away and when I pop them they bleed or white pus comes out . Also a very bad odor . I have tried everything should I go to a clinic and get tested for stuff I am...

Itchy nipples. [ 0 Answers ]

I have beeen suffering from itchy nipples. What does this mean?

Itchy dog [ 7 Answers ]

I Have a year and a half old cocker spanial named Gary. For about a year now he has been itching, chewing and licking his skin. So much that he has lost he's hair behind his ears, on his belly, under his tail, and the back of his legs. He has a tiny red bumps where his hair used to be. Where he...

Itchy [ 15 Answers ]

Yeah OK so since I got back form my cottage I've had this horrible itching around my vagina and I'm wondering what the hell this is I itches when I move the wrong way its red and very sensitive... I really need some help its bugging the crap out of me.. my mom got me some itch cream but it doesn't...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.