Wiring a hot tub
    When wiring a hot tub, do u always have to have a disconnect
    mike 165278 Posts: 168, Reputation: 7

Jul 30, 2012, 09:15 PM
    Yes, you need always need a disconnect.
    hfcarson Posts: 1,003, Reputation: 49
    Ultra Member

Jul 31, 2012, 04:17 AM
    ... and don't ignore the fact that "all" the installation instructions for this hot tub are required by the electrical code to be followed... NEC 110.3(B)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wiring a hot tub [ 2 Answers ]

My hot tub was wired for a 240V line in the previous owners location. Looking at the wiring diagram, and in the control box itself, I see that it can be fitted with a 120V line instead (provided the 120V line is on it's own circuit). The manual I have is generic so it doesn't go into how to...

Hot tub wiring [ 2 Answers ]

How much does it cost to hardwire a hot tub

Wiring hot tub [ 7 Answers ]

When running wire from electrical box to hot tub should I use conduit (outdoor) or is there under ground rated 240v wire. Also what is appropriate wire size?

Wiring of a hot tub. [ 1 Answers ]

We just had a free hot tub giving to us. We already have 220 in our house. We just need some help getting it wired. It is an older Jacuzzi model. Can some one provide us with a diagram or instructions.

Hot tub wiring [ 1 Answers ]

I'm wiring a subpanel for my hot tub. I know the white wire from the breaker goes to the neutral bar, but does the neutral wire from the hot tub connect to the neutral bar or the neutral terminal on the GFI breaker?

View more questions Search