Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 30, 2012, 09:37 PM
    That's more than a priestess or shaman. Do you want a special outfit? How will others know you are a Healer? (Let's go with Healer with a capital H.)
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 30, 2012, 09:39 PM
    YES! A big red H on my chest!
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 30, 2012, 09:40 PM
    Would that be like the scarlet letter, though? How about blue or green (calming)?
    Expert

Jul 30, 2012, 09:45 PM
    Green in honor of the Great and Wonderful GooBoo!
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 30, 2012, 09:46 PM
    White uniform and cap? Stethoscope around your neck?
    mogrann Posts: 860, Reputation: 193
    Dogs Expert

Jul 31, 2012, 07:00 AM
    We have to dress up? I was thinking jeans and tee shirts were allowed :(
    Expert

Jul 31, 2012, 07:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mogrann View Post
    We have to dress up? I was thinking jeans and tee shirts were allowed :(
    Oh, no, that's just my uniform.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 31, 2012, 07:18 AM
    What roles can we give Owen and mogrann and Alty and me -- like J_9 the Healer? Could I be the Baker? Owen could be the Greeter. Mogrann could be the Counselor. Alty. What could Alty be?
    Dogs Expert

Jul 31, 2012, 07:24 AM
    The bunny whisperer
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 31, 2012, 07:47 AM
    I found some costumes for you

Sexy Fairy tales|Verybadfrog.com

These all were given to me by a friend, yes that is it a friend, I would never look at those myself.
    Dogs Expert

Jul 31, 2012, 07:48 AM
    If I have to wear a costume I want to be a sexy Night Elf hunter :P
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 31, 2012, 10:33 AM
    You know my feelings on GooBoo; just keep the legs coming ! I will do my best to remain calm during frog fertility rights.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 31, 2012, 11:05 AM
    Of course you did not properly define your doctrine or have a scripture to tell us exactly what to believe.

So perhaps I have misunderstood some of the terms of the tree frog fairy

Fairy | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 31, 2012, 11:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    Of course you did not properly define your doctrine or have a scripture to tell us exactly what to believe.

So perhaps I have misunderstood some of the terms of the tree frog fairy

Fairy | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
    There's no frog in that photo, only a fairy. I think you are watching too many dance classes at your studio. Or LadyToni isn't you get out enough.

Alty is writing the bible. This religion just started yesterday, Chuck! Religions don't come about overnight you know!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 31, 2012, 12:19 PM
    I'm working on the bible, but give me time. The Earth wasn't created in a day, and GooBoo is only one day old. Also, I'm his writer and publisher, so it's going to take more than a week to get this done.

Wait... I don't have to do this on my own, "The Bible" wasn't written by one person. We have a few GooBoo followers now, so start writing people. Instead of Genesis, Job and all those guys, we'll have WG, Tickle, Chuck, J9, Mogrann, Ben, Alty and whoever else decides to join. I missed someone didn't I? Damn. I always do that. For those I missed, I didn't meant to do it. I just don't want to go through 6 pages of posts to see who posted. Forgive me?

GooBoo is a tree frog fairy. He's a frog with fairy wings. I think we should give him purple wings. Sparkly purple wings. :)

As for my role. I am the bunny whisperer, and the keeper of the sacred GooBoo documents.

GooBoo!
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 1, 2012, 02:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    I'm working on the bible, but give me time. The Earth wasn't created in a day, and GooBoo is only one day old. Also, I'm his writer and publisher, so it's going to take more than a week to get this done.

Wait...I don't have to do this on my own, "The Bible" wasn't written by one person. We have a few GooBoo followers now, so start writing people. Instead of Genesis, Job and all those guys, we'll have WG, Tickle, Chuck, J9, Mogrann, Ben, Alty and whoever else decides to join. I missed someone didn't I? Damn. I always do that. For those I missed, I didn't meant to do it. I just don't want to go through 6 pages of posts to see who posted. Forgive me?

GooBoo is a tree frog fairy. He's a frog with fairy wings. I think we should give him purple wings. Sparkly purple wings. :)

As for my role. I am the bunny whisperer, and the keeper of the sacred GooBoo documents.

GooBoo!
    Can I worship in the GooBoo Church and The Church of The Living Spaghetti?

Totally off topic but many, many years ago my younger sister was trying to explain to my mother where she had been sitting in Church. My mother couldn't figure out what she was describing.

Finally my sister blurted out, "I was in front of the Statute of St. Lucy of the Eyeballs." Long pause while my mother gasped. There IS a Saint who had her eyeballs gauged out by someone or other and her name was Lucy and the Church (which was Italian) had a statue of her.

Is there a GooBoo statue? How about Living Spaghetti? I'm into symbols.
    Dogs Expert

Aug 1, 2012, 02:19 PM
    My chapter/book/verse will be about acceptance and non judgmental thoughts and actions toward others. People have to even treat all animals nicely as well.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 1, 2012, 02:20 PM
    Do we need a legal team? Judy could be on it!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 1, 2012, 03:45 PM
    I can be healthcare for when we cut off frog legs... I am good at wound care; but unfortunately they don't grow back.

Did I ever tell you the story about a frog without legs coming out of the restaurant kitchen on a skate board... no... maybe I should just forget that one...
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 1, 2012, 04:53 PM
    I was all about GooBoo, then I heard of a friends issues with her beautiful dog.

I'm going to start a thread. We need to support our Bella.

Her dog Lady is in trouble, all because of a cat that went on to Bella's property. Being a dog, Lady chased said cat, the cat was injured, and now the owner of the cat wants Lady killed.

The whole thing is making me cry.

Let's put GooBoo on the backburner for now. I'll get back to him, I will, I promise. But this issue with Lady is at the upfront right now.

I'll start a thread, and post it when it's done. Please, let's be there to support our Bella.

I'll work on GooBoo and the bible after this. Right now this is my main priority. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What deity is this? [ 3 Answers ]

I once heard about a deity that was to have "struck" his/her recipients with blinding light. I do not know what religion this deity represented, and I gather that this once was a person (like Jesus was once a person) who then transcended. I would like to know more about this. Please inform.

My green eyed tree frog [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering what you feed a green eyed tree frog and how to take care of it!:confused:

A boy fairy a girl fairy and mother fairy [ 6 Answers ]

So I've been searching for old movies I used to watch as a kid and there is one I just can't remember the name of, but I know as a kid I would flock to that part of the video store and rent it every time along with Vuk the Fox. It was an animated movie, I can never remember how it started, but...

Deity of Jesus [ 52 Answers ]

If Jesus is not God, but a being created by God, and thus part of creation, how does that affect justification, atonement, and salvation?

Child movie with a little girl, sugar fairy, and young frog or toad. [ 2 Answers ]

I remember the movie starts with a little girl who disobeys her mother. Her mother begins to read a story book and the girl ends up being the main character in the book after going and getting something from an old witch. Anyway she meets up with a fairy like creature that is made up of sugar. She...

View more questions Search