Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 30, 2012, 03:45 PM
    Ben gives me cheese all the time! :)

Maybe I can quote from your bible for a blog essay... :D
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 30, 2012, 03:56 PM
    Wait... you get cheese from Ben!

Ben, where's my toaster! GooBoo demands sacrifice! You must sacrifice a toaster to appease the Alty God!

Odinn and I are collaborating on a blog. We're working out how to go about that. Not easy via PM. We've chosen a topic. Chat speak, and our hatred for it. Hopefully you'll be getting it soon. :)
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 30, 2012, 03:59 PM
    I LOVE odinn!! He will keep after you. He's my tarantula guy who answers my spider questions. Hmmmm, a GooBoo convert possibility?
    LadySam Posts: 1,589, Reputation: 322
    Cats Expert

Jul 30, 2012, 04:04 PM
    So I assume upon his resurrection in three days there will be a ceremony throughout the kingdom complete with offerings and sacrifices while GooBoo sits atop his sacred mushroom or lily pad?
    If there have to be sacrifices do you think he will accept something inanimate like broccoli?

A blog on chat speak, huh? It won't be in chat speak will it because I really want to read it.
    Chat speak hurts my head.
    Pets Expert

Jul 30, 2012, 04:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by LadySam View Post
    So I assume upon his resurrection in three days there will be a ceremony throughout the kingdom complete with offerings and sacrifices while GooBoo sits atop his sacred mushroom or lily pad?
    If there have to be be sacrifices do you think he will accept something inanimate like broccoli?

A blog on chat speak, huh? It won't be in chat speak will it because I really want to read it.
    Chat speak hurts my head.
    I can promise you that my part of the blog will not be in chat speak. I tried, and failed. I simply can't do it. Chat speak makes my brain hurt. Well darn, now I'm just posting quotes from the blog! ;)

I like the sacred mushroom idea. Let's go with that. I can totally see GooBoo sitting atop his sacred mushroom.

I'm also completely willing to sacrifice broccoli. No one like s broccoli! :)
    Pets Expert

Jul 30, 2012, 04:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    I LOVE odinn!!! He will keep after you. He's my tarantula guy who answers my spider questions. Hmmmm, a GooBoo convert possibility?
    Everyone will convert to GooBooism. It's the new trend.

Wait for it, GooBoo will have millions of followers. I may even be able to get Exy on board. :)

Odinn is the bomb. He makes me giggle. He may even be quicker with the come backs than I am. A force to be reckoned with for sure. A formidable foe. ;)
    mogrann Posts: 860, Reputation: 193
    Dogs Expert

Jul 30, 2012, 08:03 PM
    Some of the hymns need to be to Crazy Frog songs :P
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 30, 2012, 09:03 PM
    May be some copyright issues.

Hindu has a god that can be a frog.
    Name sort of similar to Buddha

But since neither can doom you to hell you are OK, ( since they don't have a hell)
    Pets Expert

Jul 30, 2012, 09:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    May be some copyright issues.

Hindu has a god that can be a frog.
    name sorta similar to Buddha

But since neither can doom you to hell you are ok, ( since they don't have a hell)
    Yay. GooBoo is a go. :)

Besides, he's not ordinary frog. He's a tree frog fairy. :)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 30, 2012, 09:18 PM
    There are now sightings of them all over the world

Fairy Treefrog (Charadrahyla chaneque)
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 30, 2012, 09:23 PM
    There is no hell? What about a swamp instead that sucks you down?
    Pets Expert

GooBoo gets around. :)

Now if I can somehow incorporate GooBoo and beer, we'll have the most happening religion around.
    Pets Expert

I like the idea of no hell. Let's face it, if there is a hell, I'm pretty much screwed. :(
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 30, 2012, 09:24 PM
    I want to join!
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 30, 2012, 09:26 PM
    Can we work nursing into this religion somehow?
    Expert

Jul 30, 2012, 09:30 PM
    I could be the healer?
    Pets Expert

Jul 30, 2012, 09:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    I wanna join!
    You're in! All you have to do is drink 2 beers, do a little dance, make a little love, get down tonight. Wait... wrong religion.

Drink 2 beers, dance around a tree (you don't have to do it naked), and chant "GooBoo, GooBoo, GooBoo". It's actually really fun to say, but I warn you, your neighbors will think you're a bit off. Especially if you decide to go with the naked option. :)
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 30, 2012, 09:31 PM
    Hmmm, would that be one of the priestesses? Or a shaman-ess?
    Expert

Jul 30, 2012, 09:33 PM
    I can make the blind to walk and the paralyzed to see. Really I can!!
    Expert

Jul 30, 2012, 09:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    You're in! All you have to do is drink 2 beers, do a little dance, make a little love, get down tonight. Wait....wrong religion.

Drink 2 beers, dance around a tree (you don't have to do it naked), and chant "GooBoo, GooBoo, GooBoo". It's actually really fun to say, but I warn you, your neighbors will think you're a bit off. Especially if you decide to go with the naked option. :)
    I actually did that last night.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What deity is this? [ 3 Answers ]

I once heard about a deity that was to have "struck" his/her recipients with blinding light. I do not know what religion this deity represented, and I gather that this once was a person (like Jesus was once a person) who then transcended. I would like to know more about this. Please inform.

My green eyed tree frog [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering what you feed a green eyed tree frog and how to take care of it!:confused:

A boy fairy a girl fairy and mother fairy [ 6 Answers ]

So I've been searching for old movies I used to watch as a kid and there is one I just can't remember the name of, but I know as a kid I would flock to that part of the video store and rent it every time along with Vuk the Fox. It was an animated movie, I can never remember how it started, but...

Deity of Jesus [ 52 Answers ]

If Jesus is not God, but a being created by God, and thus part of creation, how does that affect justification, atonement, and salvation?

Child movie with a little girl, sugar fairy, and young frog or toad. [ 2 Answers ]

I remember the movie starts with a little girl who disobeys her mother. Her mother begins to read a story book and the girl ends up being the main character in the book after going and getting something from an old witch. Anyway she meets up with a fairy like creature that is made up of sugar. She...

View more questions Search