Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angeliagranger Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2012, 12:47 PM
    Is my spouse bound by my non compete clause
    I sold my half of my business to a partner. Due to conflict. My boyfriend was in a similar business prior to and during this entire time. I signed a non compete clause with my partner. Does this restrict him from continuing his business? Is he held to the same terms as I am? It states I can't be directly or indirectly in competition with her
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jul 30, 2012, 12:54 PM
    Are you actually involved in the business with your boyfriend or is this his project and you have moved onto something else?
    angeliagranger Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2012, 12:59 PM
    It is 100% his project. I don't handle the goods or the money but we luve together. Does my agreement with her restrict him also?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Non compete clause? [ 4 Answers ]

I was laid off 9 months ago with the assumption I would come back to work for them. The time has come and they are asking me to sign a non-compete that I did not have before. I'm concerned that I would be laid off again in the future. How can I protect myself. Can I ask for a severance package...

Non-compete clause [ 1 Answers ]

I work for a non medical home health care facility here in South Dakota; I have had 30 years of experience in health care and decided to form my own company. In our local newspaper last Sunday I had a small article which promoted the beginning of my business venture to provide non-medical...

No compete clause [ 5 Answers ]

How do you get out of this so you can work in your field

No compete Clause [ 3 Answers ]

My Husband is in sales for trucking he worked for a company that he had signed a no compete clause, about 10 years ago he has never been compensated for signing this, the original owner died and left the company to his daughter who has never worked a day in her life although she is out fire...

Non-compete clause [ 2 Answers ]

If a salesman signed a non-compete clause in the industrial industry 6 1/2 years ago and the contract terms have changed without signing a new non-compete clause is it enforceable? He is not privy to "trade secrets".

View more questions Search