Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marie_anjel_luv Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2012, 12:15 PM
    Do you have to have your fine paid off 3 months before the end of probation
    do you have to have your fine paid off 3 months before the end of probation?

I've been told that it needs to be paid 3 months before the end of my probation or she will put me back on probation for 2 more yrs or throw me in jail...
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 30, 2012, 01:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by marie_anjel_luv View Post
    do you have to have your fine paid off 3 months before the end of probation?

ive been told that it needs to be paid 3 months before the end of my probation or she will put me back on probation for 2 more yrs or throw me in jail...

Why don't you believe your PO? If that's what she said I'm sure she meant it - as opposed to flapping her lips.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Third degree theft, paid 200 in fine for something worth $50 [ 3 Answers ]

Third degree theft, paid 200 in fine at the store for something worth $50. What to expect in the court

6 months should I end it? [ 6 Answers ]

My and my boyfriend have been togetehr 6 months its only like a teen thing I'm 14 he's 16 anyway ye well lately he hasn't been at school because he's had study leave so he was away for about 2 weeks then he went to scotland with out telling me and I used to have a crush on his best friend like 1...

Less than 2 months left for DUI probation to end, then I got a MIP citation [ 6 Answers ]

Less than 2 months left for 1st DUI probation to end, then I got a MIP citation NOT ARRESTED Will my probation officer find out before the court date? If they do what will happen if I tell my PO? I know it's a probation violation but what will I get? And if I do tell my PO, do I...

Arrested for a fine already PAID? [ 11 Answers ]

My husband was driving through our city on a Saturday night at 1 am with my Dad, who had just broke up with my step mom, and noticed a police car turn around and pull behind him. My husband was already aware of the speed limit (35mph) and driving accordingly. The officer followed him for almost a...

View more questions Search