Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zelmakeck Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2012, 10:57 AM
    Alcohol EtG metabolism
    Does green tea speed up metabolism to flush ETG from urine in an alcohol test?
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2012, 11:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by zelmakeck View Post
    Does green tea speed up metabolism to flush ETG from urine in an alcohol test?
    There is no evidence that green tea is any more effective than water. According to the research of Helen Dahl 2011 any liquid accelerates the elimination of EtG.

Dahl, H. Karolinska Institute 2011, p. 22

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

ETG test and metabolism [ 14 Answers ]

I have read through the many questions posted about ETG tests and understand that all the variables involved make it impossible to give an accurate answer. I guess I am just looking for something to put my mind at ease. Here is my situation: I drank approximately 12 mixed drinks (vodka/Red Bull...

Cetearyl Alcohol or Cetyl Alcohol cause false ETG?? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I recently purchased a body lotion that contains, according to ingredients, Cetearyl Alcohol (Vegetable derived) and Cetyl Alcohol(veg derived), no ethyl alcohol. Sorry that I am very ignorant of chemistry. Is it OK to use this lotion without worrying about false positive on ETG test?? ...

Does exercise increase alcohol metabolism / elimination? [ 2 Answers ]

Will large amounts of water and to sweat a lot from exercise flush the body of alcohol? If so, how quickly?

Help, Positive ETG Alcohol test and no alcohol has been consumed? [ 21 Answers ]

And again. More failed ETGs. He is not drinking. What to do? Could there be something wrong with his liver? He DOES NOT drink.

View more questions Search