Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    annodjohnson Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2012, 10:16 AM
    Replacing train weathertron thermostat with honeywell pro th3000 thermostat
    Im looking for a change over wiring diagram

Check out some similar questions!

Replacing Weathertron thermostat with Honeywell [ 7 Answers ]

I am attempting to replace our Weathertron thermostat with a Honeywell RTH3100C. We have a Trane heatpump system. I am having trouble with the wiring. My wires don't match the 'less common wire designations' in the manual. I have the following wires on the Weathertron: R-red T-brown O-orange...

Replacing Weathertron thermostat to a Honeywell RTH3100C [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: I am attempting to replace our Weathertron thermostat with a Honeywell RTH3100C. We have a Trane heatpump system. I am having trouble with the wiring. My wires don't match the 'less common wire designations' in the manual. I have the following wires on the Weathertron: R-red T-brown...

Weathertron thermostat and want to hook up to a Honeywell Th3210D1004, PRO 3000 [ 1 Answers ]

My existing wires do not match new stat diagram

Replacing weathertron thermostat with a honeywell rth230b [ 2 Answers ]

I have a old weathertron thermastat and have just got a new honeywell rth230b my problen is the old one has about 7 wires and the new only allows five spots can someone help me

Replacing Weathertron thermostat with Honeywell RTH8500 [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone confirm that I am wiring my new Honeywell RTH8500 thermostat the right way. I am replacing a Weathertron Baystat240. RTH Connection Label Wire Color RC Jumper R (R)Red O/B ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.