Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brenda90 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2012, 09:04 AM
    1980s weekly reader books
    Hello, I'm looking for 3 books about a girl who learns how to play basketball, football, and baseball with the boys. The basketball one starts in the gym and the coach tells her to shoot free throws and keep track of how many etc. The baseball one she starts by running 90 feet etc. I think she played with the boys, because there weren't any girls teams at her school.

Check out some similar questions!

Weekly Reader books about ghosts [ 1 Answers ]

When I was in 5th or 6th grade (1980/1981), I bought a Weekly Reader book which was a short collection of true stories, approximately 12 stories and around 100 pages long. The back cover contained a warning to not read when home alone because the stories were so scary. Two of the titles I...

Weekly reader book club books [ 1 Answers ]

I am desperately searching for a copy of a Weekly Reader Book Club book titled Prince Bertram the Bad. Does anyone have one to sell? I need it by the 8th of August.

Weekly reader book club [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, My parents enrolled me in the Weekly Reader book club when I was younger, in the late 70s early 80s and I am trying to find a book I remember, probably from that club about a group of animals looking for signs of spring. At the end of the story one of the animals sees some crocuses peeking...

Weekly Reader Club? [ 2 Answers ]

When I was a little girl, my mom had us enrolled in the Weekly Reader program, where you'd get a new book every so often. I have scoured the internet, looking for such a program for my toddler, who is obsessed with books, and have had no success. It would appear that the Weekly Reader program is...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.