Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mercy1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2012, 04:45 AM
    Auto fit of data in excel cell using java
    I am using BIRT technology, Can you help to Autofit the size of column width with longest data ?
    Chic_Bowdrie Posts: 54, Reputation: 8

Aug 4, 2012, 10:40 AM
    Is this a question involving data import/export between BIRT/java and Excel or some other problem?

I don't have BIRT/java experience.

Importing data into an Excel worksheet from a text file seems to fit automatically. If your data doesn't, try setting up the target columns in Excel with Autofit in advance.
    Mercy1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2012, 10:13 PM
    Hi,
    Thanks for your suggestion. It involves Data Export b/w Java and Excel. And I don't find Autofit property in BIRT technology.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In excel when I'm on sheet1 a1 cell and I want sheet2 c1 cell text appear sheet1 b1? [ 10 Answers ]

In excel which type of symbol we use when I'm on sheet1 a1 cell and I want text of sheet2 c1 appear in sheet1 b1. Tell me the formula

Change imported excel data from table structure to plain data [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have an excel spreadsheet that contains some imported tables. The tables contain close to 1 million records each. The tables come from an Access query that I import using Data --> Get External Data --> From Access. The problem is, the import sets the data up as an excel table which...

Columns of data in Excel into rows of data [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I have 2 columns (column A, column B) of data in Excel. I need to make the data into row in such arrangement column A1 goes to row 1, column B1 goes to row 2, column A2 goes to row 3, column B2 goes to row 4, and so on). I have over 1000 records in column A and column B to make that happen. Any...

View more questions Search