Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shastha Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2012, 11:58 PM
    Is it is possible to study aeronatical after doing mechanical in UG
    I am mechanical engineering in ug, now I am interest to do aeronautical in pg... in abrod

Check out some similar questions!

Mechanical advantage a [ 2 Answers ]

Is the mechanical advantage the number of times the input force is divided or multiplied by a machine ?

Ask engineer mechanical? [ 0 Answers ]

ABOUT the non-overloading fan curve lets say backward curved fan how can I understand this with the third law of fans (power with flow rate)?

Insi of mechanical engineer(india) oreng ime is equvelnt to B Tech mechanical [ 0 Answers ]

Insi of mechanical engineer(india) ime is equvelnt to Regular B Tech mechanical engineering? After ime we can take addmision in M Tech in regular? Its very hard to clear all subject?

Mechanical engineering [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know if it is possible to complete mechanical engineering as an undergraduate and then pursue aeronautical engineering as a masters degree? Does mechanical engineering have a better scope than aeronautical engineering in the future? What are the possible jobs that a mechanical...

Mechanical system [ 3 Answers ]

Every mechanichal system is characterised by a definite function depending on the coordinates of each point of the system, the first time derivative of these coordinates, and time. What is the proof of this statement? Why only the only first derivative is included not the higher derivatives?...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.