Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sophie_3942 Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Jul 29, 2012, 07:55 PM
    Second thoughts about moving in with my boyfriend
    My partner and I have been planning about moving in with each other , I was so thrilled about the thought of us finally being able to wake up beside each other . I've recently had this fall out with him about his wondering eye.
    We live a fair bit away from one another but he's always the one to travel the distance to see me. We see each other every second weekend and are on the phone all the time so we are always keeping incontact. But the thing is every time we are together he seems to always ogle other women , like he doesn't just look once he has to keep taking glances. I just can't take it anymore , he told me last night over the phone that he only does that because apparently I get dressed up for everyone else. So I told him that I'm over his its over. I still have him very much and we have both done a lot for each other for the past 6 months, I'm wanting to be able to let this go and go live with him because I'm willing to do that . I want to make this work but I'm afraid that I won't be able to handle his wondering eye and just go our separate ways anyway.

Help me please , I'm so confused

Jul 29, 2012, 07:57 PM
    I still love him very much *
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 29, 2012, 08:30 PM
    Some men are the most harmless of oglers and make the best and most loyal people to have around. It all depends on the degree...
    Please tell us more about you looking good for everyone but him? Is that true?

Jul 29, 2012, 08:40 PM
    [QUOTE=joypulv;3215106] yes I know but it does hurt when I'm trying to look him in the eyes and he's looking around taking notice of everyone else.

Oh just the simplest things etc : straightening my hair, putting some make up on. I'm only doing it because I'm subconscious of myself . I try to tell him that but sometimes I think its just an excuse for him to have a reason for hurting me

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

First boyfriend.just some thoughts [ 4 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I have been going out with the first guy I've ever slept with for 7 months now. He'25 and I'm 23. Even though I had boyfriends in the past, it never really felt that good with someone so it never went to the next level. When I met my guy, we clicked right away, and it all went...

Thoughts on this? Going so well, but moving slowly. [ 4 Answers ]

I am completely and totally smitten with this guy I met off Match.com. He is a gem! He started talking to me mid-December, we ended up talking online every day(often for hours) early on. It moved slowly. We didn't even speak on the phone until 3 weeks in and met in person about a month after...

I'm having second thoughts about my boyfriend [ 7 Answers ]

Hey everyone! So I've been dating my boyfriend for a little over 2 months and I'm already having second thoughts about us.. Sometimes he just annoys me with what he says and I really question as to whether I can put up with that in the long run (we're soposed to be in the hunnymoon stage at...

Thoughts on moving on [ 7 Answers ]

Hey there everyone. I've been going through a lot recently and getting a lot of help from websites like this, so I thought I'd post and describe where I am right now. Split up with a girl at the start of this year after a very long relationship. She was my first love, and my only one. The past...

Dumped my Boyfriend, Having Second Thoughts if I was right [ 43 Answers ]

All right I need some advice. He's a super attractive guy, the sex was beyond great and when we were together I felt pretty specail to be with him. The problem? Had been with him a little over a month and he still had not, and would not, SAY anything along the lines of how he cared for...

View more questions Search