Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Crankybird Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2012, 02:31 PM
    Bug infestation under my sofa
    Found eggs,big small looking like magots and brown ones all sizes,looks like they eaten wood away in places,used household flea spray what are they and will it kill them all of?so far its killing them

Its eaten little bits of wood,look like brown thing all diffrant sizes some look like magots,inside of leather sofa,have ripted linning out underneath hoovered them and sprayed flea spray which is killing them off do I carry on using it?and what are they?I live above the rottest house in England could that come from them?

Check out some similar questions!

How can I tell if bug bites are parasites from within my body or bug buts found home? [ 2 Answers ]

I am finding EVERYWHERE what looks like a piece of tobacco (under magnifying glass, definitely not tobacco). Small sliver-like brown (they look like tiny cigars) pieces of what can only be described as burnt ground beef or coffee grounds everywhere. Also, my cat has ear mites and is being...

What bug is picking me in bed sofa [ 2 Answers ]

The bugs I can't see but can't sleep cause of the picky feeling its like a pick on my face then on leg or shoulder

Sudden Bug Infestation in Storage Bin - What is it? [ 6 Answers ]

I normally keep a storage bin that is NOT tightly sealed (the lid is partially broken) on the top shelf of my closet. About a month ago, I switched out an old pillow which has a pillowcase protector (the mite/allergen-free kind) with a brand new one and put the old pillow, some winter clothes, and...

Fabric sofa to compliment leather sofa [ 1 Answers ]

I have a nu-buck leather sofa in shades of camel and browns with rolled arms and nail heads on the trims, we are considering a fabric sofa which has a paisley print in shades or brown with some blue and corral ,green all mixed in,the sofa/love seat has a skirt,Iamb wondering if that will go with...

Bed bug infestation [ 2 Answers ]

I am renting an apartment and it has bedbugs. My daughter is allergic to the bite and cannot sleep there. Who is responsible for there removal? I have contacted the landlord several times and I am told someone will get back to me. It has been a month since I first called. I live in Washington PA.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search