Mar 5, 2007, 01:30 AM
    net realizable value of a/r year ending
    Here is the analysis and aging of the A/r

A/R 450k
    Allow for doubtful accounts
    (b4 adjustment) (cr) 25k
    Accounts estimated to be uncollectible 32k

What is the net realizable value

I picked 418k, if this is not correct, please tell me how to get the right answer

Check out some similar questions!

Net sales, cost of goods, net profit [ 2 Answers ]

Les Fleurs, a boutique in Paris, France, had the following accounts in its accounting records at December 31, 20X2 (amounts in Euros, denoted as "E") Purchases………………... E250,000 Freight In……………… E8,000 Sales discounts…………. 4,000 Purchase returns…….. 7,000 Inventory Sales…………………. ...

Never ending period! [ 2 Answers ]

I think I am suffering from the never ending period! I have a constant period for 3.5 weeks know. Every day I go through about 3 pads. I am not on the pill and am not taking any Meds and currently not having sex and never been pregnant. I did not have a period last month, but that happens sometimes...

Ending friendships [ 10 Answers ]

What signs indicate that you want to end a friendship?

Sex at the ending [ 3 Answers ]

My wife is running 9th month is safe now to have sex What problems can come if I have sex at that time

Ending and Stalking [ 1 Answers ]

I need help with this. I met this guy in a game (sue me) and he was all into me and wanted to meet me IRL (he lives close, within 300 miles). He 'loves me' and so I 'loved him' and then he began talking about serious things: Marriage, sex, babies.. And something else, I'm not even straight. But he...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.