Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lenny123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2012, 07:49 AM
    Ghost/horror movie seen at least 10 years ago on TV
    Trying to find name of movie I have only seen on TV,don't know title or who is in it can only remember one sceen near the end ,Lady living in house is in kitchen when a dark cloudy shape that she has seen before appears near her, it passes her and goes through the wall into the flat next door where her mother is sat in a wheel chair lady leaves house and rushes round to flat and asks mother if she saw it , mother teriffied confirms she did and I think leaves next day,prior to this every thought lady was having break down
    MystMoonstruck Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Oct 28, 2013, 08:12 PM
    This one gets asked about a lot, so I'll offer it as a possibility:

The Haunted (1991 TV movie)
    starring Sally Kirkland, Jeffrey DeMunn, Diane Baker, Cassie Yates, Joyce Van Patten
    IMDb synopsis:
    Supposedly based on a true story, this is the story of the Smurl family, who move into their new home on Chase Street only to find that it is plagued with three spirits and a demon. The demon wants to destroy their family, and they are constantly desperate until they find the Warren family to get rid of them.
    MSN synopsis:
    "The Haunted" is a Fox Network TV movie purportedly based on eyewitness testimony. The story goes that, in the mid-1980s, the Smurl family of Pittston, Pennsylvania, began noticing something askew in their four-bedroom Victorian home. Apparently there are agents of Satan at work, bedeviling the family and smashing the crockery. None of the Smurls believes in ghosts~until they have no choice.

The Haunted (TV Movie 1991) - IMDb
    The Haunted (1991) - Synopsis - MSN Movies

Here's Part 1 on YouTube:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcLZleMNRZ8
    Lenny123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2013, 03:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by MystMoonstruck View Post
    This one gets asked about a lot, so I'll offer it as a possibility:

The Haunted (1991 TV movie)
    starring Sally Kirkland, Jeffrey DeMunn, Diane Baker, Cassie Yates, Joyce Van Patten
    IMDb synopsis:
    Supposedly based on a true story, this is the story of the Smurl family, who move into their new home on Chase Street only to find that it is plagued with three spirits and a demon. The demon wants to destroy their family, and they are constantly desperate until they find the Warren family to get rid of them.
    MSN synopsis:
    "The Haunted" is a Fox Network TV movie purportedly based on eyewitness testimony. The story goes that, in the mid-1980s, the Smurl family of Pittston, Pennsylvania, began noticing something askew in their four-bedroom Victorian home. Apparently there are agents of Satan at work, bedeviling the family and smashing the crockery. None of the Smurls believes in ghosts~until they have no choice.

The Haunted (TV Movie 1991) - IMDb
    The Haunted (1991) - Synopsis - MSN Movies

Here's Part 1 on YouTube:
    The Haunted 1991 TV movie (1/10) - YouTube
    Thanks moonstruck but it is not that it is quite a long title and you would not think it a horror by the title.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Searching for title of Alien Horror Film from about 12 years ago. [ 1 Answers ]

A couple of men and a woman who seem to be aliens are having sex with people in a house. The girls are inpregnanted and once they go into a fever and convulse, their whole body explodes. The aliens seemed to enjoy watching this. Only saw part of the film on Cinemax about 11 years ago.

I'm trying to find an old horror movie I saw over 20 years ago, [ 1 Answers ]

It was aout a mental hospital that was kept locked down by power. Then there was a black out and a bunch of people escaped and terroized the doctors family.

What is the name for the horror movie about a girl and a ghost town [ 2 Answers ]

A girl and her mom go to a town that seems deserted but all the people live in a church because they are afraid of the darkness. They think the girl is the girl they killed long ago because they thought she was evil

View more questions Search