Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1dra7 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2012, 03:23 AM
    Twitter is sending messages to my phone, but I don't have a Twitter?
    So, my Android has an obviously recycled phone number. But this is getting tiresome. I keep getting 40404 Test messages from a Twitter account. It's not spam. I've checked up these accounts, and they do exist. How can I make twitter stop sending me these messages?

The messages are often, "Hey gurl how you doin" by a random account. It says this message was posted on my Twitter page, but again, I don't have a twitter.

The accounts are:
    PostManMel
    _Pierson
    L0veMusiq
    _LaneBane
    Neek_soready
    Ladyee_M
    SweetFace_Est83
    SheBadStr8Up_
    Piitie_Tang10x
    There's a few more, but you get the gist. I don't even know who's number this used to be. Help, please. I want this spam to stop.
    smartjazz Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2012, 04:31 AM
    Hi there. Here I am giving a link which may be help you.

How to Stop Twitter Text Messages | dizzysoft software

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to sign out of twitter from your Android cell phone? Please help me? [ 0 Answers ]

I have virgin mobile smartphone and I sign into my twitter account with the twitter app, but when I try log out I couldn't. The twitter app told me to remove my account of the twitter account and I am scare to because I don't want to delete my twitter account by an accident.

Twitter [ 1 Answers ]

How to read direct messeges from twitter I can't read my derect messeges and I'm really anoyed could some one help me and tell me what can I do??

What is twitter? [ 3 Answers ]

What is twitter exactly, like I mean what is the point of it?

View more questions Search