Ask
    hiccups Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2012, 09:59 PM
    Who broke down the walls of Jericho?"
    Who broke down the walls of Jericho?" Biblical
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 28, 2012, 10:24 PM
    The same person (and his tribesmen) who supposedly wrote the book of Joshua.
    classyT Posts: 1,562, Reputation: 214
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2012, 06:07 AM
    God did. The children of Israel stepped out in faith and God caused the walls to fall.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Aug 3, 2012, 05:17 PM
    Some would say that angels did the work (Joshua 5:13)... but it was still the people stepping out in faith. Combined effort?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 3, 2012, 06:20 PM
    God caused it to happen, do you want name of Hewbrew leader, story of how it happened,
    maddy6 Posts: 108, Reputation: 12

Aug 3, 2012, 08:43 PM
    Yes, the Israelites marched around Jericho 7 times and then shouted and the walls crumbled. They did this out of obedience to the command given by God to Joshua. So we are never actually told the exact dynamics of HOW or WHAT caused them to crumble, but we do know that GOD did it.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 3, 2012, 08:45 PM
    Not sonic vibrations?

Just like with many Biblical miracles, God used natural phenomena to create what were miracles for those involved..
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2012, 06:07 AM
    It was the result of being obedient to God
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Aug 4, 2012, 06:16 AM
    I like how hiccups is nowhere to be seen right now...

As Fr_Chuck mentioned... do they want the specifics of how it fell or the whole story of what went on? I wouldn't get too worked up over this post until the OP returns.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I recently broke things off w/serious boyfriend, getting married & now w/"PSYCHO" [ 15 Answers ]

This was a fantastic relationship, lots of smiles but in reality... "major drainage" from teenage crisis & his life completely drained two happy loving adults to nothing. The younger of the girls is sneaking out, manipulating, lying and whatever it takes to go to "Rave" clubs, doing drugs "X",...

How to frame walls for a 30"x60" bathtub [ 1 Answers ]

How to frame walls for a 30"x60" bathtub?

Can I "mud" over textured bathroom walls? [ 1 Answers ]

We just purchased a home that is 27 yrs old...with alot of DIY projects it will be beautiful. My question is for the main bathroom. There is some kind of texture on the walls (it looks like popcorn from ceilings), we have tried almost everything to remove the texture and it just will not come off....

Who broke down the walls of Jericho? [ 1 Answers ]

Who broke down the walls of Jericho? The visiting Bible school supervisor asks little Johnny during Bible class, "Who broke down the walls of Jericho?" Little Johnny replies, "I dunno, but it wasn't me!" The supervisor, taken aback by Johnny's lack of basic Bible knowledge goes to the...

View more questions Search