Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    childsy23 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2007, 11:19 PM
    TV show 'tomorrow kids?'
    Trying to find a show that I used to watch as a kid. Maybe late 80s to 90s. It was about kids finding out that they could teleport and before they master their gift would stuff up and end up teleporting into water. For some reason I remember it as 'the tomorrow kids' but I cannot find it.
    Any ideas?
    colbtech Posts: 748, Reputation: 66

Mar 5, 2007, 02:53 AM
    I remember a show called "The Tomorrow People" which involved children saving the planet etc. Maybe that's the show you're thinking of. It was UK based, thought it was late 70s or early 80s.

Just found this Welcome to The Tomorrow People
    childsy23 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2007, 10:05 PM
    Yes! Thanks... thought I nearly had the name!
    jdyoung70 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2007, 08:03 PM
    It was the tomorrow people - remade for the 90s/2000s updated and not as good as I remembered the first series as being in the 1970s when I was a kid

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the name of this old kids show? [ 5 Answers ]

Hey all! I desperately need help trying to remember this show. It had an older woman who would walk down steps into her cottage/farm and do crafts at this work bench type area. There was also a cowboy who rode in on a horse and some scenes took place in the barn. It's not Lamb Chops, but if you...

Bayou kids show [ 19 Answers ]

This is driving me crazy. I used to watch this one show when I was a kid it has these puppet like animals on it. There was a chicken and a crocodile and their house was in the water on stilts and they always had to use a boat to go anywhere. It took place on the bayou and that's all I can remember...

Kids TV show from the 80's (I think) [ 3 Answers ]

I really need to know the name of this one ASAP Please It was a show about a small bear (I think it was cissephere or shomething like it) who lived with his dad in a tree next to a river. They had a skimmer boat and used it to save the other animals on the river. The Crocks where the bad...

Join In (kids show) [ 1 Answers ]

Please help! This song just popped into my head containing the words JOIN IN. This is what I believe to be the title of the show and I'm pretty sure it is. Also, the melody is stuck in my head. What is driving me crazy is that I cannot figure out for the life of me what the darn show was...

Weird kids show [ 2 Answers ]

Ok there was this show I'm guessing about the early to mid 90's where the main character was a weird nerdy guy similar to pee wee herman but this guy had kindof an alfalfa thing in the front of his head and I think his mane was Ed please help I'm going freakin nuts over this

View more questions Search