Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    123457 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2012, 07:23 AM
    Can you use opt after graduating and joining grad school or get P1 visa?
    I have a bachelors degree in business administration and I am half way through a masters in sports management. I got a job offer to be a tennis head coach. I heard that I won't qualify for an h1b visa because of my degree not finished yet and the bachelors doesn't match.

I have one more option which is P1 visa since I have playing and coaching background.
    If I don't get it I am not sure if I can use my opt and I am half way through grad school.
    Please help
    maddy6 Posts: 108, Reputation: 12

Jul 30, 2012, 08:27 PM
    You need to finish your Sports Management degree to qualify for the P 1 visa.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Child support to Teenagers after graduating from High school [ 4 Answers ]

My 2 teenagers will turn 18 within 2 years, do I still need to pay child support to their mother under Florida law? Or I can just give the money to my children themselves?

A graduating high school seniors,14% said that their generation will be remembered for [ 1 Answers ]

a graduating high school seniors,14% said that their generation will be remembered for their social concerns.if seven graduating seniors are selected at random,find the probability that either two or three will agree with that statement

Graduating from high school on time? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. I am a senior in high school, and I have been homeschooled all my life. I lived in California up until January of 2010, but we suddenly had to relocate, because of immediate family circumstances. I now live in Georgia. I am 7 credits away from graduating high school, but now that...

Can a school stop one from graduating because of truancy and turning in work late? [ 12 Answers ]

I'm truant in school and I don't turn work in until the last minute. The counselor said that I can't graduate because I never go to school and do work. Therefore, they won't accept and grade the work to give me credit. Long story short, I can't graduate. Is there any laws that can counter this...

Grad school after OPT [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Firstly, thank you for taking the time to answer my questions. I am an undergraduate student with Indian citizenship in my senior year. I will be receiving a BA in computer science in May of this year. I have a few questions. After graduating in May of 2007, I will start my 12 month OPT...

View more questions Search