Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sophie_3942 Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Jul 28, 2012, 01:11 AM
    Its hard to keep loving my boyfriend when he hurts me
    Well my boyfriend and I have been together for 7 months now , we've been through hell and back to make us work in a relationship.
    He's the most loving and caring boyfriend I've ever had and I love him with all my heart but there's just one thing I can not stand when I'm out in public with him... he perves too much . Like I'm fine if he has a look and does what men do , but he keeps looking. Every so often he'd look back and make me feel uncomfortable. Id look straight into his eyes and try and have a conversation but he just looks around like I'm in the road of him perving . I've spoken to him about it but he continues to do it and says he didn't do anything. This is really giving me second thoughts about our relationship. I'm not the jealous type but if he can't even respect me in public and not make me feel uncomfortable . I don't know what to do? Help me please :(
    Megamuffin Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2012, 09:04 PM
    You need to take control woman! You need to tell him that he needs to stop, and that it makes you feel uncomfortable. If he doesn't respect that, well you need to make him realize that he is going to lose you. Tell him it hurts, and you don't feel respected. Let him know your not just his girlfriend, that you're a human and that his "perving" is hurtfull. Let him go for a while, and he'll come running back. If he doesn't, he's a waste of time.

Jul 29, 2012, 12:09 AM
    [QUOTE=Megamuffin;3213990]
    Thank you for your advice , I have spoken to him and told him maybe we should have a break to figure things out me

Jul 29, 2012, 12:26 AM
    [QUOTE=Megamuffin;3213990]
    Thank you for your advice , I've spoken to him and basically told him we should really have a break to figure out what we need to do about this while situation. I told him before I'm not going to stick around for much longer if this is all he's going to do when we are out and about .
    He just breaks down and cries , tells me he doesn't want to things to end etc... but once I see he's changing the way he acts in public around me then we can maybe work things out . Until then he can suffer for abit . I'm sounding harsh but really I'm the one whose getting hurt all the time . He may show his soft side when it comes to us talking about stuff like this , its just I'm not giving in because I know nothing will change if I don't give it time... erhhhh wish me luck
    Megamuffin Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2012, 01:51 PM
    [QUOTE=Sophie_3942;3214122]
    Quote Originally Posted by Megamuffin View Post
    thank you for your advice , I've spoken to him and basically told him we should really have a break to figure out what we need to do about this while situation. I told him before I'm not going to stick around for much longer if this is all he's going to do when we are out and about .
    He just breaks down and cries , tells me he doesn't want to things to end etc.... but once I see he's changing the way he acts in public around me then we can maybe work things out . until then he can suffer for abit . I'm sounding harsh but really I'm the one whose getting hurt all the time . He may show his soft side when it comes to us talking about stuff like this , its just I'm not giving in because I know nothing will change if I don't give it time .... erhhhh wish me luck
    Keep it up! Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a hard spot behind my right ear that has effected my hearing and hurts the fr [ 1 Answers ]

This hurts to the touch and goes around to the front of my ear and jaw line. I can't hear very well out of that ear now. I noticed it when I had a bad cold and ear infection but this part never went away. I even went back to the doctor and insisted on another about of antibiotic's. My mother...

What can I do to stop loving my boyfriend? [ 3 Answers ]

What can I do to stop loving my boyfriend? I admit that he is a sweet wonderful guy but only when he is not angry. I made a mistake when we broke up for the first time, but he continually tells me that it's not a mistake. He hurts me with words that really cut deep through my heart. He tells me...

Hard times for a teen, it hurts so much [ 1 Answers ]

I have been going through hard times like a normal teen does. But lately, things have been getting harder for me. I am a really sensative guy and I can't control my feelings. I'm 16 and I'm feeling depressed. It started getting worse when this girl got involved. I am in love with her and she...

Loving boyfriend who avoids sex [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I, a gay couple, have been together over two years and living together for over one year. I never thought I'd meet someone as wonderful as he is. Before we moved in together we had sex three or more times a week. Then we moved in together and it instantly - like the flick of a...

View more questions Search