Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spmama1984 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2012, 12:14 AM
    Dieting
    I am 28years old and I weigh 67 kgs. I want to reduce my weight to 50kgs. I had already planned my own diet like- morning 3 marie biscuits with half cup tea. 10:30 am one bowl sprouts. Then an apple at 12 noon. At 1:00 pm , I take some salads, curry with a very little oil, saag and dal without tadka. At 4:30 pm , I take 1 bowl soup. Evening 7:30 I take 6 marie biscuits with tea. And finally for dinner I take carrots, curry ,dal and banana. Only on sundays I take 3 chapati and non vegs for lunch as well as dinner. I also do exercise for 45 minutes.at home(aerobice cycle machine) Is this a good diet plan? and with this how many kgs will I lose in a month. If not so, please then suggest me a good diet plan.
    Awaiting for your reply.
    Thanks.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jul 28, 2012, 08:25 AM
    I'm not a diet expert, but I can say that your Marie biscuits are really empty calories. I would try to find one that is high in fiber and low in sugar. Also, where are your protein sources in the morning? I see it in your lunch and in your dinner. What about water?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are there any side effects of dieting? [ 2 Answers ]

I've been in a diet for almost three weeks by not eating breakfast and lunch but are there supposed to have any side effects? I managed to lose 3.4 kg from my usual weight of 49 kg. But why are my nails getting thin and chips off easily? Is it due to my diet or because of some weird nail infection?...

Urgent need of dieting [ 4 Answers ]

Any good, fast working diets, without excersice. Just had surgery and can't go to the gym till January! I need to lose like 15 pounds 3-6 weeks, Impossible I know but please try help? I'm stuck

Periods with dieting [ 7 Answers ]

Why does dieting effect your period? I'm currently on a diet just to lose 10 pounds, does that mean my period will not come/be late? Can this be avoided?

Dieting and diarrehoa [ 25 Answers ]

Right first of all I have wrote posts on here before concerning my periods as it is now a year and still no period I have been diagnosed with an underactive thyroid and have been on medication for that since January, firs the past 16 days I have been dieting and exercising to see if that will bring...

View more questions Search