Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Susm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2012, 11:52 PM
    Vb6 basic calculator
    I am trying to create small game in vb6 . But I am biggner so please, give me some coding and inserting buttons for simple games.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I create a calculator programe in vb6 [ 1 Answers ]

How can I create a calculator programe in vb6 ?

Basic calculator [ 1 Answers ]

Mr Perito thanks for taking time to help me.:):) 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 This the appearance of my calculator and how should it works 1. What I want to do is when I enter the first number it will be displayed on the Number 1 textbox. 2. press + to add the two number 3. when I enter the second...

Basic calculator [ 2 Answers ]

I already finish a very simple calculator,actually it has only four buttons. at first its working fine but when add another feature its not working anymore. I will describe first the appearance of my calculator, its has a button for number 1, plus button, equals button, clear button, it has...

About basic calculator [ 2 Answers ]

I want to know what's the code for basic calculator, but what's I want to know more is about the operator "*+-/", what I want to do is what if I click in the first number then add it to the second number then add it again with the next number, the catch is when I click the + sign the second time it...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.