Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kamlat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2012, 11:11 PM
    My dvd player went out how do I turn it on?
    My dvd player had went out compelety and now I can't get it to turn on or get my dvd out
    DELL_deepa Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2012, 09:03 AM
    Hi,

My name is Deepa and I work for the Social Media and Community Team at Dell. It seems that the problem is with the DVD Drive. Would like to confirm is it like you are able to power on the system but there is no activity in the DVD Drive.
    Also would like to know in case do you see any activity light on the DVD drive?
    And is it a slot load drive or a traditional tray drive?

For further help please reply with the system model number.

Thanks and Regards
    Dell_Deepa_R
    Dell Social Media Responder
    k2w Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2012, 02:45 PM
    Check if there is little hole next to the DVD door. Put a paper clip in the hole and push the tray should open.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I just purchased a 2010 Tahoe with a DVD player. The DVD player was advertised as a s [ 1 Answers ]

I just purchased a 2010 Tahoe with a DVD player. The DVD player was advertised as a stock entertainment package, after I had the car for 5 weeks and put only 1900 miles on it. The Tahoe had a total electrical failure the repair shop found that the DVD player was not stock and had been installed...

Burning a data DVD that can be watched in a regular DVD player [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, y'all out there. Maybe somebody can help me. I have as CD/DVD burning programs, Sonic Digital Media Plus v7 (by Roxio) and recently I had to buy a new writer drive and it came with Nero. I can burn a music and/or data CD that can be watched on a regular CD player, but I tried to put all my...

Connecting DVR player with DVD/VCR player [ 4 Answers ]

I have a directtv DVR box and can not recorder on my DVD/VCR player. I can play an VCR tape. I need help to connect the cables correctly to be able to record from my TV to my DVD/VCR player. Please help.:confused:

How to Connect DVR + VCR + DVD player +DVD recorder and switch box [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, I had this with maybe the dvd player and the vcr but now I'm stuck and cannot find manual for the dvd recorder. I have too many wires and too many electronics Result I would like, in the ideal world, is to have my dvd recorder to have the ability to record old VHS and DVR and other DVDs. ...

Turn my dvd into a multi-regional player [ 1 Answers ]

Please help I bought a Matsui MATDVD330 DVD and it clearly states on the Curry's website that it's a region 2 but multi-reginal can be enabled. I've tried many things but I can't seem to be able to change it. Is there any special codes or set ups that I need because I haven't a clue.. If...

View more questions Search