Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aw3s0m3B01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2012, 04:16 PM
    I'm gay, and I'm in love with a guy who I'm not sure is straight, bi, or gay?
    I met this really nice and cute guy at a retreat and he's very nice to me. I always see him staring at me. When I notice he turns away. He always tells me the corniest jokes ever. I think he's straight but I get a feeling he's got a thing for me. But I feel like I'm just making false hope for myself. What should I do? Because I can't stop what I feel about him, O.o
    joey4029 Posts: 40, Reputation: 2

Jul 28, 2012, 08:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Aw3s0m3B01 View Post
    I met this really nice and cute guy at a retreat and he's very nice to me. I alwayz see him staring at me. When I notice he turns away. He alwayz tells me the corniest jokes ever. I think he's straight but I get a feeling he's got a thing for me. But I feel like I'm just making false hope for myself. What should I do? Because I can't stop what I feel about him, O.o
    I would take things slowly,hang out,build a friendship ,get to know him
    False hopes usually come from rushing into it and a misunderstanding

From what you said about him eyeing you,it is possible he likes you too

Go up to him and chat about what you two might have in common(like the retreat)and see where it leads.Tell each other some funny stories

Go to an event that you enjoy,and ask him to go along as friends... the point here is to interact with one another and really see if you like him
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 28, 2012, 05:40 PM
    I guess people just don't ask direct questions any more do they? But that would spare you false hope and mind drama.

This isn't love but simple attraction by the way.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gay guy in love with his straight male friend [ 3 Answers ]

Hi my name is John and in love with my straight friend we had gay sex together for about three years one night he was at his work and his girlfriend came over to his apt and he let her in while he was at work she open his computer and found email between the two of us talking dirty what we do to...

Gay friend in love with me (straight guy) or not? [ 6 Answers ]

I recently started working at a new lawfirm, and at this office I have a gay colleague who works with me. As we work toghter we started talking and became friends. Other than the difference in our Sexual prefrance we have a lot in common. However he does stuff to make me feel uncomfortable. He...

I am gay guy in love with my straight best friend. [ 5 Answers ]

I am a guy in love with my best very straight friend. I constantly think and dream about him. He has a girlfriend for almost 4 years now and is wanting to propose to her. I struggle with the idea that I might never see him again. He doesn't know I am gay. I always act straight around him and...

Gay guy falling in love with straight guy [ 11 Answers ]

So I've been working with this guy for about year and half. He's has with two kids with his live-in girlfriend. I'm a single gay. Everyday at work, we flirt a lot, he tells me that he loves me, he tells me that I'm cute, he's even asked me if I wanted to see his penis. What does this mean? Is...

Another gay man in love with straight guy? [ 13 Answers ]

Ok... I am going to write about something that is driving me crazy and is so weird and strange its unbelivable. I am a 37 gay man and in love with another man which I work with. This other man has been around the block a few times and has vast experience in life, work and love. He has travelled...

View more questions Search