Iamlost Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2012, 02:34 PM
    How do I find out if a ghana passport is valid
    Has anyone seen the name:

{Personal Info removed}
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 27, 2012, 02:37 PM
    In the unlikely event this is real info I've removed it to protect this person.

Why do you want to know? You are aware that this is one of the biggest scams.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 27, 2012, 02:38 PM
    In the unlikely event this is real info I've removed it to protect this person.

Why do you want to know? You are aware that this is one of the biggest scams.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ghana passport fee for Ghana citizens [ 7 Answers ]

I would like to know,the cost of a Ghanaian citizen is required to pay in Ghana,when applying for a new passport,for the first time, The person resides in Tema,and does he need to travel to Accra,to apply for a passport.

Ghana passport [ 2 Answers ]

How much does it cost for a passport and visa to travel from Ghana to USA?

Is this passport fake or not? Ghana Passport [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I hope you can help me... I have someone I really like... I am young german boy... and I hope you can tell me... is this a fake ID? I hope you can help me thank you... http://g-international.net/passportpeter.jpg I really hope you can give me a clue

Passport with the Valid F1 lost. Reapplying. [ 2 Answers ]

I have lost my passport and F1 Visa. And I am reapllying for one. Currently in USA but visiting India on December 15 2008. Leaving to US on Jan 9/09. Can I pay my Visa Application Fee (MRV Fee) while I am in the USA. I can't wait till I go to India and then pay the fee and book the date for my...

View more questions Search