Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SurfsupFL Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2012, 12:32 PM
    How to respond to subpoena in Florida from credit card company
    Thank you in advance for your advice. I live in Florida. I received a summons, with no court date from a credit card company that I owe $8300.00 to. I知 planning to file bankruptcy, probably chapter 13 in about 6-8 months. I知 wondering if I should respond to the summons to try to prolong the process before I filing bk ?Or, since I知 planning to file bankruptcy does it matter if a judgment if filed against me. Thanks again.

Check out some similar questions!

I owe credit card for $6000 and the credit card company subpoena me? [ 7 Answers ]

What should I do? I'm currently unemployed but I have money in my 401k. I offered the credit company $100 per month but they don't want to accept it. Will the judge give me a judgement to take my 401 k or will the judge accept my offer of $100 per mont? Please advise.

How do I write the letter to respond to a summons from a credit card company [ 0 Answers ]

I live in the state of Florida. I want to respond to a summons received from the court about credit card debt. How do I write the letter.

Received summons to respond only to credit card debt in Florida. Need to Anwer! [ 2 Answers ]

Received a Summons in Brevard County, Florida for Personal Service on Natural Person. This is a complaint/suit filed against me by Chase Bank for a credit card debt. I am in a hardship financial position where I cannot repay the credit card plus all the late and over the limit fees they have...

Subpoena for credit card debt [ 1 Answers ]

I just learned that my daughter-in-law just received a subpoena for a credit card debt. What should she do ?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.