Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AngeliqueBakund Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2012, 11:58 AM
    Said effects of lemonvate cream 30 g E
    My cream was clearEssance until face start to have dark spot and irrited when I'm feel the sun. Tired of hydro some body suggest lemonvate said all the spot and dark spot will go.now I don't recorganise myself any more.when I stop lemonvate use normal cream my face very dark and pimpal .need help.
    sexySlender Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2014, 08:49 AM
    I'm using lemonvate and my skin feel soft And dark spots are gone iits works wonders

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do I treat the side effects of lemonvate cream? [ 3 Answers ]

I started using this cream called lemonvate and it removed the bumps on my skin. When I stopped using it I got an itchy allergic reaction and the bumps came back. I also heard that this cream causes thinning of the skin. I have stopped using it but I don't want the itchy alergy to come back. Help!

Lemonvate cream with vitamin e [ 14 Answers ]

The lightening crème (30g) "LemonVATE" with Lightening System for External Use. This cream stimulates the lightening process in a natural way, makes your complexion clear and even. Gradually fades skin discolorations such as age spots, freckles, scars. DIRECTIONS: Clean your skin with LemonVate...

Lemonvate cream ingredients? [ 1 Answers ]

L don't trust all lightening creams from africa.l want to try this lemonvate but l don't know how safe is it to use so far.

View more questions Search