Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    harvey1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2012, 03:42 AM
    Home depot discontinued wall lights
    I am searching for four (4) Hampton Bay Classic collection Wall Sconces. They were originally obtained from Home Depot with a model #oif 153906. They are a 1 light Faux Alabaster Glass shade light with a maximum of a 100watt bulb. Can you tell me where I can get 4 of these fixtures?
    Thanks
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 27, 2012, 04:27 AM
    If they aren't on eBay (and they aren't, at least not that model), then chances are they aren't going to be anywhere.
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Jul 27, 2012, 05:44 AM
    This is a question and answer site, not a parts locating site. You will need to spend the time searching the Internet for the parts needed.

Or contact Home Depot directly.
    stanfortyman Posts: 5,598, Reputation: 279
    Electrical & Lighting Expert

Jul 27, 2012, 09:10 AM
    Fixtures from places like this come and go. They have absolutely no loyalty to previous customers. They are all imported (NOT the good kind) fixtures and what ever is available at the time is it. If something goes away it is highly unlikely that you'll find another or even replacement parts/glass.

They are usually so cheap the though is just to replace the whole fixture. This is unfortunately part of our throw-away society's mentality.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Discontinued Home Depot lighting? [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find a home depot discontinued three globe hanging light fixture model#dtn8193l sku#841-786 upc#6940500304298. Any idea where I can information on this item. Thank you!

Glacier Bay Home Depot [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I have been attempting to obtain two small Teflon/Brass valves to replace the leaking ones in my nice brass Glacier Bay bathroom faucets with little success as I don't have the SKU #. Is there a way I can send you a couple pictures of the valves in question so you can provide the necssary...

Home Depot [ 3 Answers ]

Two guys, one old and one young, are pushing their Carts around Home Depot when they collide. The old guy says to the young guy, "Sorry about that. I'm looking for my wife, and I guess I wasn't paying attention to where I was going." The young guy says, "That's OK. It's a coincidence. ...

Home Depot [ 3 Answers ]

I having to write a paper on Home depot Dividends over the last three years. I have looked at the website, but don't see what I need. As well as does the company have more than one tyoe of stock.

Hampton Bay/Home Depot [ 4 Answers ]

Is there any truth to advice someone gave me never to purchase lighting fixtures such as Hampton Bay (or other Home Depot stuff), mainly because their being manufactured in China makes them of inferior quality and that they will corrode or otherwise breakdown very quickly? :confused:

View more questions Search