Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SmoothShaz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2012, 11:00 PM
    Live in rate break down to per day
    If. I work 7 days a week 24 hours a day doing private duty nursing, as a live in. The rate is 40 per hour. Can you break it down to per day rate. Email address:
    {removed for privacy}
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jul 26, 2012, 11:22 PM
    $40 per hour x24 hours is $960 per day

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Going rate for a live-in housekeeper [ 1 Answers ]

4 bedroom home 2 livingrooms & 2 bathrooms with 3 adult children,parent is gone 3 weeks out a month. Duties include indoors: Sweeps and mops all floors Vacuums all carpet Dusts all surfaces Clean toilets, tub and shower Cleans all glass Clean 2 living rooms Clean 2 bathrooms ...

My girlfriend wants a break, I'm really depressed and can't live like this. [ 4 Answers ]

I have been dating my girlfriend for a year and 5months now. After a couple months I met marijuana and smoked everyday all day for a year. I was planning on going to Rehab to fix myself but it was too late. I decided to quit smoking weed after she decided to take a break and right now would be a...

She wants a break and still be able to talk and live in with me? [ 10 Answers ]

Hi I am sure you have heard these questions 100 times but I really some advice now. 9 months ago, I decided to move in with my girlfriend of 1.5 years. We are both at the same university doing different courses. Last week she told me that she wanted a break out of nowhere because she wanted to...

Live-in girlfriend wants a break [ 16 Answers ]

My live-in girlfriend for the past 2 years suddenly wants to take a break. Everything was great up until 2 weeks ago. Suddenly she wants more space (and I'm not the clingy type at all) and wants to go have fun. Well and good... but she wants a 'break' for a month to go back to her parents and...

Trying to break up with live-in boyfriend [ 5 Answers ]

I am divorced and the mother of 2 children aged 15 and 11. I have been living with "Adam" (in my home) for 2 years and we have been together a total of 8 years. Things started to unravel in our relationship when I found out that he's been getting "massages" and meeting women that he's had...

View more questions Search