Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mayo Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2007, 06:53 PM
    Is it to late
    :confused: I would like to now if it is to late for me to hit the gym once more? I'm 18 years old and I am not as flexible as before also my body shape has changed sense I was 8 years old , and I also lost my confidence in doing back flips, handstands and other tumuling skills. What shuld I do?:confused:
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 4, 2007, 08:03 PM
    Start slow and work back at it.
    rudi_in Posts: 251, Reputation: 45

Mar 4, 2007, 08:25 PM
    Thank you for posting your question to the Ask Me Help Desk.

It is never too late to get started.

It may, however, be slightly more difficult to find a club that will train adults.

Start by finding a club that will let you come in and work during an open gym time.

I am curious, though, are you 16 or 18?

Quote Originally Posted by mayo
    I would like to now if it is to late for me to hit the gym once more? im 18 years old and i am not as flexible as before also my body shape has changed sence i was 8 years old , and i also lost my confidence in doing back flips, handstands and other tumuling skills. What shuld i do?
    Quote Originally Posted by mayo
    hi i am 16 years old and the last time a did gymnastics was wen i was 8 years old, I want to become a gymnastics coach but i feel that i am runing out of time what can i do to stay on track.
    mayo Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2007, 09:13 PM
    I am 18 my causing ask the other question he dosen't have an acaunt with you guys. Thank you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does he still want me or is it too late? [ 2 Answers ]

I had a man ask me out for a date while I was working. I gave him my number and he called me. We ended up going out for about a week and it was very intense and beautiful. I know he was like in love with me by how he looked at me and talked to me. I found out he still had pictures of his...

Late [ 1 Answers ]

My last Period was Aug 25 I have taken two test both came back negative what should I do?

Is it too late? [ 8 Answers ]

The short story is I met my ex, Chris, at the beginning of college and we dated causually for 5 months before I broke up with him. Even though we weren't together we continued to see each other and started to get along even better than before. Chris asked me back on the following summer and we...

View more questions Search