Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Help78228 Posts: 14, Reputation: 0

Jul 26, 2012, 08:06 PM
    Exercise
    This summer I feel like I've been gaining wait. I don't go out anymore or jog like used to. I feel like I have no motivation to work out. What's a good way of getting that motivation back that I used to have?
    ali18ninja Posts: 159, Reputation: 16

Jul 27, 2012, 12:21 AM
    What I recommend to people is to get pictures of athletes or someone with the body type you are after. Place it somewhere that you'll see everyday. Next to that picture, place a piece of paper with motivational quotes. You can find some good ones on a search engine. The very last motivational quote you should use should look something like "You will never be all that you want to be unless you work at it right now". Something similar to that. It really works as long as you want it bad enough. Just wanting it is not enough sometimes. Sometimes you just need to look at something motivational. When I turned 23, I was 165 lb and very lean with no bulky muscle. I spent a whole year training hard and eating a lot and I gained 20 lb of mostly muscle using motivational pictures and quotes and watching motivational videos on YouTube.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What can I do for exercise? [ 4 Answers ]

O my god. I do 500 sit ups, 300 push ups and 700 jumping jacks everyday. I don't have easy acess to a gym so I have to make do with these excercises and occasionally pilates and yoga. I just don't see good results I still look as fat as ever. I barely eat, but still I just don't look good...

Do I exercise too much? [ 2 Answers ]

Im 19 years old 5'4 and about 127 pnds. Every Monday Wednesday and Friday I do pilates for my abs and butt and on tuesdays and thursdays my arms and legs as well as tredmill for 45 minutes. Running every 8 minutes for 2 minutes and increasing incline every 14 minutes Monday through Friday. Weekends...

What is the best exercise? [ 1 Answers ]

I have the Natalie Cassidy then and now workout video and it is really good. I used it for two days along with walking my dog for an hour on both days and the result for just them two days is astonishing. But what I want to know is do you know of any easy exercises to do that will help with getting...

Exercise with nothing. [ 4 Answers ]

OK so I want to lose weight in about 4 months and I want to lose like 30-40 lbs.. I'm 5'2 about 150 lbs I don't have anything and I don't have ANY money to buy stuff.. so all I do is push ups and run . And stuff like that.. Any one have any better ideas of working out... And how I could get to...

The best way to exercise? [ 6 Answers ]

Okay so I have been exercising for quite sometime now and have tried different things, at one point I was working out three times a week doing at least one exercise per muscle. Then I was doing two exercises per muscle and started doing protein shakes and bars and all the other stuff. Finally...

View more questions Search