Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mountwater Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2012, 04:18 PM
    Where is the throttle position sensor
    Where is the throttle position sensor on a 2005 f250 turbo diesel?
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Jul 26, 2012, 04:37 PM
    It's on the side of the throttle body, attached to the throttle plate.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What else could be wrong if the code reads a throttle positioning sensor? [ 3 Answers ]

I replaced the sensor on my Honda and instead of getting the rapid acceleration from the engine now all it does is idle around 4500 RPMS. Could anything else be wrong if it still reads the TPS sensor?

95 dodge ram throwing throttle position sencer code replaced 3 times still doing it [ 1 Answers ]

95 dodge ram 1500 diagnostic says throttle posistion sencer replaced it 3 times replaced spark plugs, wires ,air filter flushed radiator replaced lower radiator hose ,clutch fan cleaned intake air sencer don't know what else to do

Where is the throttle position sensor located on a 2003 chevy avalanche? [ 2 Answers ]

Where is the throttle position sensor located on a 2003 chevy avalanche? It says online that it's located on the throttle body. However on my engine I cannot locate it. If there is an alternate position for the tps, where would that be?

1989 honda civic. (code 4)crank angle sensor.(code 8) tdc position sensor [ 0 Answers ]

The car idles randomly after warm up.I check the ecu for codes and it gives 4 crank angle sensor and 8 tdc position sensor. I did a search and one of the ad posted by a guy in Canada says that he had to get part from different vehicles until he got all of them to work properly. Will I be able to...

Witch mass air flow sensor to use with throttle body [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1994 mustang gt, 5.0 ltr HO. I am going to put a 75mm throttle body with trick flow track heat intake and 24lb injectors. What size mass air flow sensor should I use. PLEASE HELP!!

View more questions Search