Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blazed glazzy Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2012, 02:46 PM
    I hate my boss.
    Today my supervisor slapped my hand five times with force. I feel that I was severely bullied. To be honest, we don't like each other. I think I hate him and he hates me. I now hate him so much more than before after hurting me like that. What should I do?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 26, 2012, 02:49 PM
    Talk to your HR, since this is assult and you could have filed a police report against him.

The company is in a terrrible position here since this is a hostile work place and they are not open for a possible law suit.
    blazed glazzy Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2012, 02:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    Talk to your HR, since this is assult and you could have filed a police report against him.

The company is in a terrrible position here since this is a hostile work place and they are not open for a possible law suit.
    He said sorry to me many times and he said he was just joking with me. He even sent a message to me saying those things. I am dead sure that I hate him too much and I don't want to see his face.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 26, 2012, 03:31 PM
    Great, print and keep those emails, if to a company email, forward them to youtrself.

That is evidence it happened. Go see the HR, I would demand he be moved to another department and another boss put in charge, or you get a transfer to a better position out of his control.

Last option, sue the company, and file a police report on the boss
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Dec 6, 2012, 07:52 PM
    Does he own the business? If he doesn't, you need to report him to his superior. You could have charged him with assault and battery, and still could. You could have also sued the company over it - and probably still can. They will want to get rid of this kind of liability unless they are idiots.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I be prevented legally from socializing with my boss by the big boss? [ 4 Answers ]

I have been best friends with my boss for years and she then became the boss of our company which is under an umbrella of a bigger company. We and our families have been very close for many years and she has been my boss for 4 years. Recently she was told she is no longer allowed to socialize with...

Who can help me when old boss calls your new boss about my background [ 2 Answers ]

I quit my old job at Advance Auto Parts, went to go work for Napa Auto Parts. Found out my former GM Mike from Advance talking to my new GM Cas at Napa about my background, and later Mike telling Advance employees about my whole background, and the outside commercial accounts, so almost the whole...

A former boss talking dirt to a new boss [ 3 Answers ]

Good Evening, So, I worked for a jewelry store for a few months before relocating to another location to finish college. After I moved, I applied at a competator's company in at a mall store. At my former job, my manager and I did NOT get along. She would constantly change the schedule without...

What to do? Boss loves you boss hates yeah girl? [ 7 Answers ]

Hey guys So I'm going out with a chick I work with I know I know not the best :) But hey. Anyway I really like this one she seems to give me what I need. Now if the boss likes you but not her. What do you do? Not much right If she gets kicked do I go with her or stay at my job? This...

Boss firing employees after boss resigns [ 1 Answers ]

Is it legal in California for a CEO to fire employees AFTER the CEO has resigned? My understanding is that the CEO can no longer hire, fire or negotiate contracts after they have tendered their resignation.

View more questions Search