Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cheryllynnl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2012, 01:18 PM
    Color
    There is a lot of red on my screen, it looks like the color is not aligned, like on a TV. Can u help me solve this?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jul 26, 2012, 01:21 PM
    If Component, may be a cable in wrong spot.
    Tube TV?
    dell_ratish_c Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2012, 05:21 PM
    Hi ,

My name is Rathish and I am working with Dell Social Media Team.
    You have mentioned in the post that the monitor just gives a lot of red on the screen.
    As suggested by Stratmando. Please check the cable connected from the monitor to the computer or laptop.
    I recommend you to reset all the cable after unplugging the power cable from the monitor and computer.
    Please also try to connect the monitor to any other computer tower and check if you are getting the same issue or not.
    Also please let us know the monitor model which you are using so that we can help you further

Please try the steps and let me know if you need any further help.

Thanks & Regards,
    Dell_Ratish_C
    Dell Social Media Responder
    Dell | Facebook
    Twitter
    Videos from Dell - YouTube
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

Jul 27, 2012, 07:51 AM
    Check your cable connections bu unplugging the cable and plugging it back in. If you can disconnect the cable from the monitor try a second cable also try a different computer and cable. If the problem still is present on a different computer with a different cable it is in the monitor if it is good on s different computer with a known good cable and still bad on your PC it is more than likely the jack on the video card. If changing the cable fixes it then good it was a cable.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What kind of dark mahogany brown hair color is better when it comes to color boxes? [ 1 Answers ]

I want to dye my hair a redish bronwinsh color and I had already bought a color box from revlon and it was color 32 dark mahagony brown and my naturall hair color is dark brown but when I dyed it it came out darker.. With not much red.. So is there anynother color brand that has more red in it.. I...

At-home hair color using Color Zap, then Wella color [ 2 Answers ]

I have naturally medium brown hair. I have always looked better with blonde hair, and I went to salons for years to have my hair colored. I can no longer afford the $100+ visits every 3 weeks, so I have tried doing it myself. Recently I used Color Zap to remove all color (because I had several...

View more questions Search