Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    larzeh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2012, 11:52 AM
    Ca vehicle bill of sale fraud
    Hi, I have a question,

I did some work for someone and because that person didn't have money to pay me, he signed a bill of sale to his truck and when I went to DMV to register, I was told that that the car has is recently sold and registered in the name of a third person. What should I do? Thank you
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 26, 2012, 11:54 AM
    Sue him in Small Claims Court - that's about your only option.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Contract fraud for buying vehicle through brother? [ 4 Answers ]

Can iget my money back if I have paying on my brothers truck through acontact and then he decices he wantstruck back

Bill of sale fraud? [ 4 Answers ]

I bought a car 9 days ago and I found out today the person I bought the car from lied to me. He said the car was his step fathers and even wrote me a bill of sale staing I bought this car from his step father... this was the supposed son and he was selling for his step dad. The supposed step dad...

Bill of Sale Vehicle Registration [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, here's my deal... I bought a car, the guy didn't have the title... but a bill of sale was written out and signed by both parties... can I use JUST my bill of sale to register my car? Or do I NEED the title? And if I do need the title, how do I get one? PS This is in California

Private Vehicle Sale Fraud in SC [ 12 Answers ]

I purchased a 1996 right hand drive subaru vehicle from a co-worker whom I thought was reputable. I work at the post office as a rural carrier and my vehicle I used to deliver died and was not worth fixing. I quickly purchased this car from a carrier who had a few vehicles for sale because she no...

Bad used vehicle-private sale [ 3 Answers ]

Lies lies lies... bought a 2002 ranger and was told lies of why he was selling it. 4 days later its in for tranmission work. He won't return calls. I did not sign a bill of sale stating "AS IS", can I take him to small claims court?? :mad: Was able to talk to previous owner and they told me...

View more questions Search