Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    formercenary Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2012, 09:02 AM
    Tooth from?
    I found what I appears to be a tooth in the ruins of an old college building that was torn down about 30 or 40 years ago. I wonder if anyone can make a determination of what it came from and if it was found in KS. Thanks
    Attached Images

tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 26, 2012, 09:13 AM
    Although this is one of my boards, I can't make a determination from just a very bad picture, sorry. I could if I could see it first hand, but this isn't going to happen.

If it was found in the ruins of a college building, could be from a teaching exhibit. Can you check back in their inventory records somehow.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why did my tooth with permanet tooth rot and my permanet crown fall off? [ 1 Answers ]

Went and got permanet put on front tooth in 2008... Woke up the other day and it just fell out! My tooth Rotted OFF.. Now I have to have this tooth extracted and a post put in... Should I have to pay for this or should a root canal have been preformed before the crown was placed to begin with?

Tooth ache in rootcanal tooth? [ 8 Answers ]

In the last 2 days I have this dull pain in my tooth (really high up, in the gums). It only hurts when I walk or bend down. It is not painful when I drink or eat. I had a root canal on this tooth in 2005 and it has a permanent crown on it. I did have a cold a few weeks ago and was wondering if it...

Dull tooth pain with biting down or when tap side of tooth with fingernail [ 3 Answers ]

PLEASE HELP! I'm trying to get pregnant and want my teeth better soon. Tooth #19 (bottom left molar) had a root canal about 8 months ago. I had a permanent filling in it until recently when my insurance would cover a crown. (tooth had no cracks and had a narrow root canals so OK to wait) I had no...

Pull adult tooth down just lost baby tooth [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 40 and just had one of my last 2 baby teeth fall out. They are both the 2nd from the middle 2 teeth. Six months ago the dentist shared they he would need to pull it out and then pull down the other tooth. He estimated that being about $8k. Is that true? I have another baby tooth on the...

No money to get tooth pulled and a false tooth then needed [ 2 Answers ]

I have a tooth that needs to be pulled and I will need a false tooth. I do not have dental insurance. The tooth will cost about 300.00. Is there dental insurance that I can get that will pay for this procedure now or will I have to wait until I have had the insurance for a while?

View more questions Search