Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kirbned1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2012, 08:38 AM
    Fan not blowing
    I have a digital thermostat. Sometimes the system fan is not blowing but I can feel the air is cool from the vents. The house is not cooling down to set temps. Two days ago, I came home and the house was 91 degrees instead of 80 degrees. Is the thermostat the cause of this fan issue? Or does the A/C fan get over-worked and shuts down?

Check out some similar questions!

My furnace's fan is NOT blowing. Is there a relay to control the fan and where it is? [ 1 Answers ]

"After vaccum my furnace(Heat only, Day and Night furnace with model #396GAW00100-ACAA), the fan stop blow but burner will be on when I adjust the temperature below the setpoint on thermostat. My fan had problem last year. It will not stop even after burner off for long time. I had to tap side of...

Ac fan not blowing [ 2 Answers ]

OK while changing my thermostat from manual to digital I had to change the circuit board in the attic furnace it looks the same but a slight difference it a goodman 5 ton 13 seer... any way. When I change the thermostat my heating work great fan blow when it on. Now its the summer I switch it to...

Fan not blowing [ 1 Answers ]

Air conditioning feels cool near vents, but doesn't seem to be blowing -the air handler sounds like it is running - any suggestions on what problem may be?

Fan blowing but not igniting [ 1 Answers ]

Have a 6 yr old comfortmaker NDN3/NDF furnace and fan seems to be blowing all the time. Everything seems to be clear and everything but it does not seem to be igniting even if I crank the heat level up on the thermostat. Have a honeywell thermostat and I changed the batteries just in case it was...

AC Fan blowing continuously [ 1 Answers ]

I have never worked with AC's but was asked to look at a issue after someone had already removed a thermostat. The plan was for them to replace old with new digital. There are 8 existing wires on old unit and new digital schematic only shows wiring diagram for up to 5 wires. I decided to try put...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.