Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stanxpress Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2012, 08:04 AM
    How to explain car accident hitting the driver rear light cover
    I was hit from behind on the driver's side while turning right into a roundabout by a lady's off side front bumper. I am having difficulty explaining it to my solicitor. Please help.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 26, 2012, 08:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by stanxpress View Post
    I was hit from behind on the driver's side while turning right into a roundabout by a lady's off side front bumper. I am having difficulty explaining it to my solicitor. Please help.
    Please stop asking the same question - I already answered.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hitting some one from the back Car Accident Fault. My insurance say that because I am [ 2 Answers ]

I had an accident. I hit someone from the back. My car slid on wet road. I have full coverage on my car but my insurance say because I am at fault they won't pay for my injuries. Are they right?

What happens if you rear end a car and the other driver has no licence? [ 2 Answers ]

I was on the freeway and the car in front of me slams on his breaks and I rear ended him. The driver was borrowing a car with insurance but the driver had no license. I have uninsured motorist insurance and liability. Will my insurance go up if I claim it or is the owner of the other car...

Car accident with a borrowed car that has insurance, but the driver has no license? [ 1 Answers ]

What will happen when there's a car accident, but the driver has no license. There is insurance on the car. The driver was cited. What will happen if there's no damage at all on either vehicle? It was a minor rear-ender. What will happen in Texas?

Car accident, insuranced car with non-covered driver, other driver injured, suing... [ 2 Answers ]

I got into a car accident in a intersection with stop sign on my side. I stopped at the stop sign, checked left and right and then tried to pass the avenue but unluckily got hit by another female driver. My car (my girlfriend's actually) turned 180 degrees the opposite side after the accident. I...

Car accident -driver in front put her car in reverse and smashed me [ 2 Answers ]

I was sitting in my car at a red light. Traffic was heavy-ish. Suddenly- very suddenly and out of nowhere my car and the car in front of me collided with an enormous impact. I was stunned. I was shocked and confused. Prior to impact my car was absolutely stationary! My chest area ( heart) ,...

View more questions Search