Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ndest87 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2004, 01:44 PM
    Movie With Magic Headband?
    Has anybody heard of this movie that is about a girl that has a magical headband with some crystal in the middle and it gives her magic powers... but then maybe she is adopted... and it ends with the "EVIL PERSON" trying to get the headband from her but she.. wins. I remember very little but it's sitting in the back of my head. Its driving me insane that i can't think of the name... or if it even exists. Please help me find this movie!!

If you know the answer, or have a guess, please email me:
    [email protected]
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Sep 5, 2007, 07:03 PM
    It is not exactly a movie you are thinking of, per se. It's an Australian miniseries called The Girl from Tomorrow, which aired in 1991. Parts of it were then edited into a movie in 1992, and a follow-up mini came along in 1993.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Big Magic [ 7 Answers ]

:( Over the years I have seen the space shuttle and planes vanish live on TV.I have been told the people in the audience did not see the plane or shuttle vanish. The plane and shuttle did not vanish.The people were told to act as if it had vanished. Does anyone feel this is what happens on TV?...

Title for 80's fantasy movie with magic slide [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I recently had a memory about a fantasy movie that I saw in the early nineties, but I'm assuming it was older than that, probably from the eighties. All I remember is a boy and girl, brother and sister I think, end up in this magical land with all these strange people and this couple who may...

Magic Eye [ 1 Answers ]

For my art subject, I want to create a magic eye where you can see a logo I have designed. Does anybody know where I can download a magic eye creator that lets you incorperate your own designs into the magic eye?

True magic [ 4 Answers ]

I thought it appropriate to post my question here. Don't ask me why. I don't see how to rate some ones post. How do I do that? Huh? Huh?

Okay here is my partition magic info please help [ 1 Answers ]

here is my info from partitioin magic... and I don't know what I am reading any helkp I have the software and its got to be that the reason I only am able to use 6 gigs of my new 120 gig hard drive is the partitioning please let me know guys and thanks I will monitor this board all night thanks...

View more questions Search