Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gillie62 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2007, 05:53 PM
    Interference of our car
    Someone cut the brake line on our car, was it someone who lives near us?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 4, 2007, 06:31 PM
    Ermmm, we don't know. Unfortunately we are not psychics or fortune tellers. Can you give us more info so that we may help you better?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 4, 2007, 06:32 PM
    Why should anyone here know who did it, do you have someone who does not like you ?
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Mar 4, 2007, 07:23 PM
    I think it was Col. Mustard
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 4, 2007, 07:30 PM
    If you have evidence that someone delberating cut the lines, then you need to report it to the police. Obviously we have no way of determining wwho that person might have been.
    shanee Posts: 25, Reputation: 3

Apr 11, 2007, 09:29 PM
    Think about who would do such a thing. You may never know who did this or maybe one day you will find out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Buy Another Car or Use Existing Car 'til It Runs No More [ 7 Answers ]

Please help me resolve a debate with my husband. I am a first time car owner. I bought a new Jeep in 8/04 for $23,600. I put $5K down on the purchase + my loan is for 60 months. I would like to trade in the liberty before it gets too old + has too many miles on it. Does it make better sense to...

Car Loan and Car Title - Minnesota Law [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, My fiancé and I recently bought a car on a Saturday. We live in Minnesota. At first, the finance guy at the car dealership told us the financing will be done through Wells Fargo. After spending close to 4 hours at there and hearing it was a reputable bank that we both bank through -- we...

Non interference engine vs interference engine [ 1 Answers ]

I wanted to know if anyone knew if the 2000 acura integra ls 1.8L dohc v16 had a non-interference engine or not? This would be helpful as I would know to what extent I would have to go to repair my car. Thanks.

Referee Bias and Unnecessary Interference [ 3 Answers ]

After watching the Ruiz vs Jones fight, I can't help but wonder why more clearcut restrictions aren't placed on how a ref can interfere with fighters. Obviously Nady was pro Jones and anti Ruiz as was evident by his constant shouting at Ruiz, constantly preventing Ruiz from following his game plan,...

HamptonBay fan remote control interference [ 1 Answers ]

I have just installed 2 Hampton bay fans/light fixture in 2 rooms with remote controls and I have run into odd problem. Each remote seems to be controlling both the light cum fan combo in both the rooms. Which means if I turn off one light using the remote, the light for other room also turns off...

View more questions Search