Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lemondrop4me Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2012, 05:41 AM
    Tree services from Ohio State University
    What tree services that OSU Aborteum provide to the general public for tree around the home?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 26, 2012, 05:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lemondrop4me View Post
    What tree services that OSU Aborteum provide to the general public for tree around the home?

I have no idea what you just said. What do you want to know?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 26, 2012, 06:44 AM
    Do you mean arboretum possibly; some universities have different services for hands-on teaching. You would have to call the university to see if the have this

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Ohio State University and arborist [ 0 Answers ]

I have a small Japanese Maple that was planted too close to the steps to my front door. I'd like to trim it back now (May) but I don't want to harm it. Is there a time of the year when you should not cut or trim a tree back? Thanks for your help.

Arborist at Ohio State University [ 8 Answers ]

Looking for a stark red maple tree, preferably one that won't grow too large. Looked at the blood maple but was disapointed that it wasn't as stark red as I had hoped. The brighter red, the better! Where could I look for this kind of tree in Columbus? Thank you Margaret

What is considered abandoned in the state of Ohio [ 4 Answers ]

My child's father has not seen him in over a year and has paid child support once in 5 yrs. And seen him a total of 6 times in 5 yrs. Is that considered abandoned?

Ohio state Income Tax [ 2 Answers ]

I live and work for an office in Florida. The Cooperate office is based in Ohio which I work Directly under. They are deducting Ohio Income tax form my earnings . Should they be doing this. IF I live an Work from the Florida Office.:)

View more questions Search