Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scortcho Posts: 78, Reputation: 3

Jul 26, 2012, 01:01 AM
    Photographing my girlfriend
    I normally don't use models in my photography, but I like to take pictures of my girlfriend. She is beautiful but she is self-conscious about her legs. Are there poses that are good to make her legs look more slender?
    dunnotheanswer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2012, 01:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by scortcho View Post
    I normally don't use models in my photography, but I like to take pictures of my girlfriend. She is beautiful but she is self-conscious about her legs. Are there poses that are good to make her legs look more slender?
    Well it doesn't have to be all about the poses, but maybe the answer is in what she wears. Try having her put on darker colored tights and a pair of HIGH heels makes the legs look tremendously thinner, and longer as well. Darker legs also make for a more attractive look, so if she's lighter just tell her to throw on some foundation and voilą!
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jul 26, 2012, 01:10 PM
    What types of scenes are you going to be photographing her in? Most everyday type photos don't have to be full body shots. Also depending on how her legs actually look sometimes a side angle shot can bring them closer making them appear different then what they actually are.
    amitchhabra Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2014, 10:30 AM
    Do d things in ease manner... make her smile n u ll get best shot clicked. Especially click the pic when she is not noticing that camera is around... so she can be herself...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What is my relationship status?ex girlfriend ? Girlfriend ? Or friend? [ 6 Answers ]

Okayy, the problem is... I was with him from July 2010 till oct 2010.. then he decided to end our relationship for unclear reasons.. (he hides something but I still don't know what).and he instantly got a new girlfriend for a week! After the break,I said we're done and warns to stop contacting...

What is my girlfriend/ex girlfriend thinking? Will she realize what she's lost? [ 44 Answers ]

All right, before I start let me just say that I have been dating this girl for 3 years, ever since we graduated from high school. Background info: We met in high school, I really never knew her up until my senior year. We're both the same age and she sat beside me in class because she taught I...

MY Ex Girlfriend is Pregnant, But I'm In love With mY new Girlfriend. [ 14 Answers ]

Hello, to whom it may concern my name is sam. I am 21 years old and I just don't get it. I had been with my ex for 2 odd some reasons, and then I broke up with her. I found out that she found someone right away. I felt happy inside for her at that time. Finally I found the love of my live who loves...

View more questions Search