Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Qwertyg1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2012, 09:29 PM
    I've had this dream two nights in a row. What does it mean?
    I see myself, but from above. I'm sitting on my bed and there's a white bath tub filled with bluish-gray water. My legs/feet are inside the water. I'm wrapped in a white towel but the towel is dry. My hair is wet but the rest of my body is dry. I have my head cupped in my hands and I'm sobbing uncontrollably. I don't know why I'm crying, all I know is that I feel the pain. I'm also not the same age I am now, I'm older, like mid 20s to early 30s. My view is in black and white too. I had this dream two nights in a row. What is it trying to tell me?
    Gamed Posts: 269, Reputation: 29

Jul 26, 2012, 12:38 AM
    Its really not uncommon to get a repetitive dream. I even had a english teacher that used to have a repetitive dream of her mother being killed she got this dream 7 times in a row. They usually indicate fears.
    galacticfed Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2012, 07:02 PM
    Your dreams are a reflection of your emotions during waking life. Your subconcious is trying to "heal" itself through your dreams. I have a book with a lot of psychology I will give you some of the symbolism as well. Bathroom or bathtubs usually represent purification or refreshment. Maybe take some time out in waking life to "refresh" yourself? The water also has indications. Blue represents sadness I'm guessing in this particular dream. Possibly you are not expressing that sadness to its full extent in waking life.
    lover454 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2012, 07:21 PM
    It doesn't mean anything. I don't believe in dreams meaning something. I think dreams are dreams plain and simple. And there isn't any hidden meaning for why you had the same dream two nightsin a row, it just happened - plain and simple

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I've had a dream for five nights about my mother getting in a car crash and dying. [ 5 Answers ]

I'm begging you I already lost my favorite cousin this year I need to know if I'll lose my mom too.

Never sleep late to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. [ 0 Answers ]

I wanted to know who said or wrote the saying? Never sleep later to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. Or, Idon't sleep late to dream, the dream. I wake up live the dream.

Flying Dream Three Nights in a Row [ 4 Answers ]

The last three nights I have had the same dream, I am flying (not in a plane) but, me myself - I am above a little quaint town that is like a kinkaid painting, there are tall pine trees and a little snow on the ground and trees with ice on the ground - I am flying pretty high and circling around...

A couple had sex 101 nights in row--good idea or bad? [ 8 Answers ]

This couple had sex straight for 101 nights to strengthen their relationship do u think that's a good idea or a bad one. I was thinking about asking my man to do it as well because we don't have sex as often as we used to maybe it will strengthen our relationship

View more questions Search