Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shannonelizabet Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2012, 11:46 AM
    What's the possibility of being pregnant?
    I just had sex for the first time the other day. It was with my boyfriend that I've been with for 7 months. It was both of our first times and we used protection. The first condom he put on, he didn't put on right. The condom had too much air in it so he took it off and put on another condom.
    After he was finished he ejaculated inside the condom while the condom was in me. Immediately after he ejaculated he pulled out (with the condom still on) and took the condom off.
    He kept saying how tight the condom was on his penis, and we both checked to make sure there weren't any noticeable breakages or holes.
    From what we saw, it didn't look like there were any breakages or holes.
    I know I may sound silly, but it was my first time and I need some reassurance from someone other than my boyfriend. Does it sound at all like there may be a possibility of me being pregnant? If the condom was too tight on his penis after we were done having sex, is that a bad thing? I need answers and reassurance.
    Thank you
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jul 25, 2012, 04:33 PM
    No method of birth control is guaranteed to prevent pregnancy. You should be using another form of birth control in addition to condoms in case of breakage and because no birth control is 100 percent effective.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Possibility I could be pregnant? [ 6 Answers ]

This only happened a couple of weeks ago. I lost my viriginity to my boyfriend. He didn't use a condom and he didn't stick his thing is all the way, only half way and only stuck it in for say. About 30 seconds? Next day I was so worried and maybe I don't think I'll get pregnant, so two days later,...

Possibility of getting pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

I was in bed with my boyfriend, we were messing around, basically dry humping both had underwear on, any possibility of pregnancy from this? Don't think he came at all! or if so very little !also he fingered me, not sure if there was on his finger when he did this can this cause pregnancy?Am just...

Is there a possibility I'm pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

My last period started on the 26.12.11 and I have a very regular 27 day cycle so I am due on again on the 21.1.12. I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend from 27.12.11 till the 4th January 2012 when he returned to work. Is there a possibility I may be pregnant? I feel bloated in the stomach and...

Is there a possibility I could be pregnant? [ 6 Answers ]

Im 15yrs old and I had unprotected sex May 6th, I'm not on birth control but we used the withdrawl method. I started my period the next day, lasted 3 days but it was unusually light. June I had my period on the 14th which lasted 2 days and was really light then another on the 29th which was really...

Is there a possibility that I can get pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

A couple of days ago me and my boyfriend had sex and we used a condom but too many times. what i mean by that is we stopped and started again four times and he cummed i dont know how many times. but we only used 2 condoms.can there be a possibility that i can get pregnant?

View more questions Search